Watch this: Free Fight: Lina Lansberg vs Emma Delaney (Cyborg will kill her)

The good dog

Tode
Banned
Reaction score
After watching this and not seeing Lina land anything hard in any of the ufc previews I think she will be in for a rough 1-2 minutes.

She seemed to get handled by this woman quite a lot.

Thoughts?

Cyborgs toughest fight yet ' - Joe Rogan

She's a dead woman walking. Her only hope can be that the weight cut took away some of Cyborg's power.

Cyborg's victim #17

The only women that have a chance at Cyborg are at he top of the 135 lb. division. And even then, they probably still get smashed. Picking non UFC women from lower weight classes to fight fucking Cyborg... This is just dumb. If they are going to have freakshow fights with Cyborg, they should put her against 250 lb trailer park/ghetto/biker chicks, and make hair pulling legal. Either way, Cyborg is beating the ever loving shit out of her oppenent, it would just feel better if she was beating on women twice her size, rather than half her size.

If Lansberg had a chance Cyborg wouldn't be fighting her ;) Hopefully the ref steps in quickly and she doesn't get hurt.

Ooh another threadstarter picking Cyborg to beat this girl. So bold.

I don't even need to watch it. Borg is obviously way too large to be fighting her.

It goes to show you the lack of professionalism with coaches and managers in this sport that they would even allow their fighter to do something like this.

Werent there a few top UFC girls saying they would fight Cyborg? Happened to that?

This shows that no one in the UFC really wants this fight apart from Leslie Smith.

I don't even need to watch it. Borg is obviously way too large to be fighting her.

It goes to show you the lack of professionalism with coaches and managers in this sport that they would even allow their fighter to do something like this.

Totally agree. It seems to be even more so with womens fighting. Seen so many crazy mismatched fights where you look at one girl and you're like wow she shouldn't be fighting ANYONE yet.

Ooh another threadstarter picking Cyborg to beat this girl. So bold.
I am not picking. I am showing you the best fight the ufc could find of her where her no name opponent handles her quite ea s ily in parts of the fight, and wondering why the h ell they matched her with cyborg.

I am not picking. I am showing you the best fight the ufc could find of her where her no name opponent handles her quite ea s ily in parts of the fight, and wondering why the h ell they matched her with cyborg.
Yeah well. I don't think she's the first one they asked. She just happened to be the first one to accept.

She's very pretty. Too bad Cyborg is about to change that.

Back