Free fight Bisping vs Henderson 1

"Okay Mike, so we know he's got a devastating right hand, so you go out there and neutralise the most prominent tool in his game by constantly circling right into it."

I really genuinely respect all fighters but god damn I think watching BIsping getting KO'd was better then the first time I ever had sex. I mean just the karma that swooped in and took Bispings soul was more satisfying then that nut case that made me cum in 5 seconds.

UFC 100...

If memory serves. Bisping was outscoring Hendo in the standup. And then he dieded in the second round.

No need to watch again. It wasn't that good the first time.

Underrated part of the KO: Krystoff's reaction going bananas

First time i've seen that since it happened. Bisping wasn't as bad as I remembered him being, but it's still a pretty painful watch. His corner was going full-Edmund between rounds.

I really genuinely respect all fighters but god damn I think watching BIsping getting KO'd was better then the first time I ever had sex. I mean just the karma that swooped in and took Bispings soul was more satisfying then that nut case that made me cum in 5 seconds.
I mean, the KO was good but c'mon. Must've been bad sex?

Is it just me or does Goldberg's voice sound different back then? More annoying than usual

UFC 100...

If memory serves. Bisping was outscoring Hendo in the standup. And then he dieded in the second round.

No need to watch again. It wasn't that good the first time.
He certainly wasn't lol

Back