Why Conor don't deserves to fight for LW??

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Before I ever mentioned about my points, I would like to hear it from Conor fans on why he deserve it?

Then I will reply accordingly , which pretty much had list down all my points.

Last edited:
Needs a win streak in the division
And then woodley can move up and fight winner of bisping vs Henderson

200_s.gif

Welcome to the Ultimate Fuckery Championship.

See what happened to Rafael? Conor could've done that.

See what happened to Robbie?
Conor could've done that.

TREEE belt champ baby..

*doesn't *deserves *title shot

And most of your post is gibberish. I hope you're either drunk or english is your second language. I think I speak for everyone who doesn't believe Connelly deserves a LW title shot when I say we don't want you on our team. You are now officially a Connelly nut-hugger. I strip you of your logic and sensibility, and insert obnoxious behavior. Go join your fanbois.

The only reason he "deserves" it, is 1m+ plastic paddies will pay to watch it.

The only reason he gets the fight is because of business. Any other explanation is just someone slurping on Conor as usual.

Because the Conor fan Army Nation Militia demand it.

Before I ever mentioned about my points, I would like to hear it from Conor fans on why he deserve it?

Then I will slowly overcome their argument , which pretty much had list down all my points.

Tell me all your fucking 'points'. NOW!

He doesn't

The only argument that can be made (and its not a very good one) is "waah ppv buys"

*doesn't *deserves *title shot

And most of your post is gibberish. I hope you're either drunk or english is your second language. I think I speak for everyone who doesn't believe Connelly deserves a LW title shot when I say we don't want you on our team. You are now officially a Connelly nut-hugger. I strip you of your logic and sensibility, and insert obnoxious behavior. Go join your fanbois.
Thx man, had corrected it.

Has that 'paysforbillsskills' dude been in here yet to shit all over this with his misspelled drunken schoolgirl crush on Conor yet? He'll come in here, make himself look like a dumbass, think he won and walk away owning you, dude... I'd apologize to him in advance for starting this motherfucker.

Tell me all your fucking 'points'. NOW!

My points are simple :

He hasn't defend his title yet, so he has to defend it for like 3-4 time before he can really ask for a super fight. It's a simple fact, yet a lot of ppl don\t get it. That's why I created this thread, hope to stop all these nonsense once and for all.

My points are simple :

He hasn't defend his title yet, so he has to defend it for like 3-4 time before he can really ask for a super fight. It's a simple fact, yet a lot of ppl don\t get it. That's why I created this thread, hope to stop all these nonsense once and for all.

I'm sure there will be no more threads now you have addressed the issue.

Then I will slowly overcome their argument , which pretty much had list down all my points.

Why your English teacher need shot.

1. Is the champion in another division.
2. Has been called out by the last two champions of the division.
3. Was already scheduled to fight for the championship and took a replacement fight instead of waiting when the champ pulled out.
4. Just beat the #4 ranked lightweight.
5. The fans want it.

Flame away.

Back