Wonderboy first loss was similar in some ways to Conor loss against Nate

Wonderboy didn't gas out which led to Conor's defeat and Wonderboy didn't get finished.

Yeah, Brown even admitted he was knocked out on his feet after that head kick from WB, but just kept fighting. Brown is one tough fucker

Wonder boy's weakness was wrestling. Now he's one of the better defensive wrestlers in the division. He took down Ellenbegger (great TDD), reversed Rory with ease, and stuffed Hendricks, and hasn't been taken down since.

Reversed Rory with ease? Explain.

Remember how Brown survived against Maia's backpack almost three rounds. I mean, compared to Condit for example. Iirc, Brown basically spend fifteen minutes in hell.

Haven't seen too many of his fights unfortunately, but Brown seems to be a tough dude.

Looking back that's a huge feather in Browns cap

Great fight! How Brown was KO'd by the sheer volume of punches he ate was amazing.

Every time Rory tried to get a takedown, Wonderboy reversed his position and ended up landing on top.

I don't recall it going to the ground at all, I just remember a lot of clinch work.

But I did only watch it once.

Was Matt Brown partying in Cabo 10 days out when he got the call??????

It's hard to escape Brown Town after you take the wrong road.

Yes, Thompson has improved. He's gonna whoop some Woodley ass.

Wonderboy would lose to Conor.

Shit thread.

Matt Brown never disappoints he always brings it... solid win for him it wasn't easy. He's been in some wars though... getting KO'd by Ellenberger isn't a good look hope he comes back strong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back