The consequence of not letting Connah fight who he wants to fight...

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He simply will not be happy and thus...

NOT promote the fight... and complain about fulfilling a duty with no enthusiasm... no anger, no hype, nada ...capish?

His latest strategy was to flsuh out the floyd fiasco and when it falls apart, you go after a title, not defend one. Capish?

Alvarez was always option 2. Aldo is a fourth after a money fight like Cerrone 3.

My suggestion is to gradually get to 145 to defend after 155, after 170... over the course of say 7 months. Maybe next April against Aldo.

So, 5 fights, not at 145, while holding the 145 strap? I get being a Conor fan, and I have no problem with him fighting at higher weights, but for fuck sake, defend the belt or give it up/have it taken.

Last edited:
So, 5 fights not at 145 while holding the 145 strap? I get being a Conor fan, and I have no problem with him fighting at higher weights, but for fuck sake, defend the belt or give it up/have it taken.
You're clearly a hater the whole mma community is dying to see this super fight between 2 dominant Champs bringing in a combined 0 titles defenses to the octagon.....why would we want to see them fight Thier respective challengers in khabib/Ferguson aldo/holloway

tumblr_llcuj3vt5n1qagjn7o1_500.gif

after 170 you'd have to scrape his wrestle fucked carcass off the mat.

Way too small.

Dude.. you made a thread about how you beat Cyborg...
You can't be taken serious. I am sorry. (not really)

He shouldn't not fight someone unless he's not going for the strap which he tried not to avoid but didn't!

Back