why does is it seem like GSP is not well respected by his peers?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
List of fighters who have openly disrespected Georges and called him out

BJ
Nick Diaz
Kos
Serra
Trigg
etc

Why?!

Not sure about the disrespect part, but as far as calling him out, they were contenders and he was the champ. That happens sometimes.

He kicked their asses and they couldn't do anything about it.

It's always the same story over and over. "Georges can't handle my punching power he's been gun shy since the Serra loss." Then he whoops their ass. Rinse and repeat for 8 or 9 title defenses.

And he's the only fighter I've ever seen retire and then get called out for being "scared" of the up coming guys in the division. I guess fighters should never retire then. Pussies.

BJ
Nick Diaz
Kos
Serra
Trigg
etc

Why?!
-boring
-25 minute man humper
-can't finish
-canada
-TAPPED TO STRIKES

It's not hard to not like gsp brah.

#GUERNICAbless

Humping em with his Canadian odor and bad breath is sure to piss some guys off.
That's how we roll in Canada. Worst thing is, there's nothing you can do about it: if a Canadian like GSP decides you will endure his stinky breath, you have no choice but to endure.

Even gangsters from Stockton leave Montreal crying and screaming "foul" to anyone willing to listen...

hughesgirl.gif

(Right after Serra upset GSP)

All those guys have big mouths and like to yap and/or talk shit, some of them are notorious heels, they have all been beat (or demolished, creamed, annihilated) by Georges once or twice, also I wouldn't say they are Georges' "peers".

There are respectful fighters out there and there are those who aren't, the fighters on your list obviously belong in the latter category, unlike St-Pierre. You have to ask yourself about their credibility or lack thereof.

because he's boring

and he never had balls

he always wanted to go the safe route, he avoided Andy like the plauge lol

-boring
-25 minute man humper
-can't finish
-canada
-TAPPED TO STRIKES

It's not hard to not like gsp brah.

#GUERNICAbless
And who out of those guys did he hump for 25 minutes? I'll give you a hint, no one.

BJ
Nick Diaz
Kos
Serra
Trigg
etc

Why?!

Because GSP is better than all of them and more good looking too.

They all be jelly as fuck.

Back