A random defense of friend vs friend fighting

IamnotJonFitch

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This just came randomly to me today at training, something kind of clicked.

Fighting is a very emotional thing. Not just beating someone up, and the savage expression of your awesomeness via technique or brutality, but also being on the other side of it. Being beat up is an emotional experience. When you are being hurt against your will, and there's nothing you can do to stop it, it's entirely out of your hands, it hurts something inside of you that doesn't get fixed for some time. Now, add to that the essential confidence that a professional level athlete needs to perform. Add to that the facts that his legacy to the world, and his way of making a living are on the line as well.

Now imagine knowing and caring about someone, and then having to decide whose legacy and job means more to you when you fight, and add to that the horrible guilt you must feel if you intentionally took all that away from your friend.

#LeaveJonandJoshalone2016

Who are Jon and Josh your boyfriends?

Jon Fitch and Josh Koscheck. Maybe you've never heard of them because you're a new poser fan that just discovered MMA so you could watch the pro wrestling antics and pretend you have friends on the internet.

Jon Fitch and Josh Koscheck. Maybe you've never heard of them because you're a new poser fan that just discovered MMA so you could watch the pro wrestling antics and pretend you have friends on the internet.
Dude is it 2009 again all of a sudden?

I could see this fight happening back in the day, but is anyone even calling for it? I thought Fitch was in WSOF and Kos was in Bellator anyways.

Imagine caring about someone and then whomping their bitch ass

w5zcEnH.gif%3Cbr

Imagine caring about someone and then whomping their bitch ass

w5zcEnH.gif%3Cbr

How dare you quote one exception to try and prove a very large point bro that's; not even a good argument lolcats like wtf man like that's an ecxeption bro some people are so silly

that's like posting CM Punk to prove that wreslters can't fight it was one example god bro
#wtfman

I would much rather fight a friend that I spar with a bunch then fight someone that I've never even trained with before. The unexpected kills me and that goes away with someone I've already got tons of rounds in with. Yeah it sucks fighting a friend but it doesn't bother me one bit.

I would much rather fight a friend that I spar with a bunch then fight someone that I've never even trained with before. The unexpected kills me and that goes away with someone I've already got tons of rounds in with. Yeah it sucks fighting a friend but it doesn't bother me one bit.

well you're probably a bit of a sociopath with uncontrollable selfish tendencies and a stubborn demeanor, chip on your shoulder but mama always said you were a good'un and dang it if she ain't right but you got your problems like everyone esle yes you sure do ol' kiddo

Back