Why no just give Cyborg...

Guernica

Double Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Her own division?! I get that that women's mma isn't very deep in talent but I'll tune in to see the UFC feed Cyborg soccer moms for her to bludgeon untill ronda decides to get beaten within an inch of her life again.

Look, I think most wmma is as boring as 25 minute gsp hump fest but at least Cyborg can finish! And as the greatest DAMN poster on this DAMN site, I think it's high time for her to either be released from the UFC to defend her invicta title or given a weight class that she can compete in, in a healthy way.

Discuss, my children.

#GUERNICAbless

I wouldn't mind a woman's featherweight divsion...but unless a 135lber steps up, people are going to get tired of the circus that would be the 145lbs division and it's gonna fail. Also, I'm not a huge fan of another weight class in general either. I'd be ok with them cutting the mens 125lbs division and adding the womans 145lbs division.

Why did you name yourself after a diarrhea disease?

Hey GUERNICA (GOAT poster and it's not even close) what are your thoughts about the confirmed fights for UFC 250 in MSG??

WAR

Women only been in UFC for what, 2-3 years? Flyweight is just starting and featherweight will come eventually. They need the talent for it. Bellator has most of the 145 talent out there.

Because we'd get 145 fights that didn't have Cyborg fighting.

She doesn't even need the division, she have her defend on the UFC card. Why not?

All I know is that Brazilian flag painted on her face looked beyond ridiculous, not sure what she was going for as far as bring attention to herself but it was a fail. High school silly shit

<mma1>
GUERNICA ! I think your force is getting weaker everyday. It's time for you to step out.

I wouldn't mind a woman's featherweight divsion...but unless a 135lber steps up, people are going to get tired of the circus that would be the 145lbs division and it's gonna fail. Also, I'm not a huge fan of another weight class in general either. I'd be ok with them cutting the mens 125lbs division and adding the womans 145lbs division.

I can't agree more about not adding weight classes! I hope they don't do that, it only waters down the level of talent. I just don't think that it's fair for them to have Cyborg nearly kill herself to make an arbitrary weight to fight an arbitrary name in a weight class that doesn't even exist. I say let her go or do right by her health and safety.

#GUERNICAbless

its best cyborg goes away. she's a bad advert for what heavy roid use does to a womens body and face.

Hey GUERNICA (GOAT poster and it's not even close) what are your thoughts about the confirmed fights for UFC 250 in MSG??

WAR
I assume you mean UFC 205, and I think the card is meh. It's a fine card but this was supposed to be a historic night, AND what's worse, is the GUERNICA, the greatest DAMN poster this site has EVER seen lives in NYC and this card is way beneath my standard and splendor.

#GUERNICAknows

I assume you mean UFC 205, and I think the card is meh. It's a fine card but this was supposed to be a historic night, AND what's worse, is the GUERNICA, the greatest DAMN poster this site has EVER seen lives in NYC and this card is way beneath my standard and splendor.

#GUERNICAknows
Damn GUERNICA in MSG doin' some kind of shit! Congrats bro

She doesn't even need the division, she have her defend on the UFC card. Why not?
This I'd like! It'd be a cool cross promo thing even though they own both orgs.

#GUERNICA!!!

Umm, she already has her own division. It's called Cyborg weight, and it's 140 lbs. The only women to fight there in the UFC are her and her previous opponent, and her next opponent.

This I'd like! It'd be a cool cross promo thing even though they own both orgs.

#GUERNICA!!!
I wrote the same thing in another thread and 4 or 5 dummies dismissed Cyborg just because. "oh she took steroids or the UFC doesn't owe her" and other crap like that. I had to put them on the ignore list because I just can't be bothered with their entitled posts.

I have not seen one thread about how wrong Gilbert Melendez' steroids usage is.

I can't agree more about not adding weight classes! I hope they don't do that, it only waters down the level of talent. I just don't think that it's fair for them to have Cyborg nearly kill herself to make an arbitrary weight to fight an arbitrary name in a weight class that doesn't even exist. I say let her go or do right by her health and safety.

#GUERNICAbless

Nobody makes her sign the contract. If it's not safe, stay in Invicta and stop b*tching.

I wrote the same thing in another thread and 4 or 5 dummies dismissed Cyborg just because. "oh she took steroids or the UFC doesn't owe her" and other crap like that. I had to put them on the ignore list because I just can't be bothered with their entitled posts.

I have not seen one thread about how wrong Gilbert Melendez' steroids usage is.
Bro! The double standards in this forum are crazy. Especially from the McTapper contingent. But I agree with you 100%

#GUERNICAbless

Back