UFC 205 ticket prices -- $100, $200, $300, $450, $600, $750 and $1250. Is Conor in?

Killuminati0947

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
UFC 205 ticket prices -- $100, $200, $300, $450, $600, $750 and $1250. Prices would indicate to me Conor is IN.

Via Frontrowbrian on Twitter

Wish it was someone who's more credible saying this.

Pretty sure in Conor's last fight, prices were a lot higher. Maybe even double that.

That's a lot of scrilla but, NYC... hot ticket.

I honestly can't believe these ticket prices. Go to the Bahamas and watch that shit on tv.

Conor tickets start at $250

Honestly $100 at MSG is like $30 at a normal UFC venue.

Fantastic news if this is true.

$100 for the cheapest in the house is a sweet deal.

I was expecting at least $300 a seat for nosebleeds.

No, it just means it aint a Conor card.

Prices start at $300 for a Conor card. These prices are suitable to watch the other bums though.

UFC 205 is UFC 200 disappointing if Conor aint on it.

I spent 150 for floor seats at a ufc fight night. Poirier vs. Johnson in Hidalgo. And that's because I got a really good last minute deal.

The UFC live experience is so bad. It's worth about 100-150$ max. Even that is expensive.

The PPV is 1/2 as expensive as the cheapest seats, yet it's the best seat the house.

The UFC live experience is so bad. It's worth about 100-150$ max. Even that is expensive.

The PPV is 1/2 as expensive as the cheapest seats, yet it's the best seat the house.
They need to get rid of the cage TBH

Shit gets in the way too much......It's really not that good for viewing.

Ring would be better, or maybe some hightech plexiglass that can't obvious stand punishment and had some thing where blood would not stick.

They need to get rid of the cage TBH

Shit gets in the way too much......It's really not that good for viewing.

Ring would be better, or maybe some hightech plexiglass that can't obvious stand punishment and had some thing where blood would not stick.

The cage is ok...if you're watching the fight on TV.

It has its + and minuses for sure. The ring is great but having to stop the action and reset fighters constantly is very annoying.

The cage is ok...if you're watching the fight on TV.

It has its + and minuses for sure. The ring is great but having to stop the action and reset fighters constantly is very annoying.
Except it's not constantly...That's the biggest myth of all time

Also the Ring leads to more action, there isn't wall n stall like in the CAGE.

Meanwhile, I'm contemplating whether or not I would leave the house to watch it for free.

Totally agreed, I been to 4 live UFC events and the last time I went was 2012, I stopped going for simply the fact that you can't see nothing, you spend 95% of the time looking at the big screens, its not worth it, its too expensive. The cheap seats are never really on sale either, always the more pricey ones and its a rip-off because the view gets no better anywhere you seat. unless you have like Dana's seat I guess.

When I went there was no flyweights and strawweights women fighting in UFC hahaha, it was impossible to see the welterweights, I think those weight classes would be totally invisible live, impossible to see, big screen or you don't know whats going on

Prices start at $300 for a Conor card. These prices are suitable to watch the other bums though.

Take it for what it's worth but I was at the garden yesterday to take my mother to an Adele concert as a gift

I ran into a friend who works at the garden, they have been sent venue information for anything at the garden within the next weeks. He showed me the paper and it stated Conor Mcgregor vs Eddie Alvarez, Tyron Woodley vs Stephen Thompson and it also showed Joanna and Karolina which I saw around 6 pm last night which was way before I saw it leaked out officially

You can choose to believe me or not, I have no reason to lie about this. I live in NY and want the best card so I'm happy. I've traveled to every Conor card and can say tickets don't start at 300 all the time. They vary depending on the venue. I've paid $1250 and I've paid $1500 as well as $850. I always buy the same view for UFC events

Quote me on Tuesday after the conference though, Conor is on the card

202 prices for nose bleeds were definitely higher... I'm actually a little surprised that they aren't higher.

You need to learn that Conor isn't UFC! Some exciting fights already and if Alvarez signs then it'd be worth it

Back