P4P Best Watching the weigh ins today got me pumped

1stDAN

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I have to say that I am genuinely excited for the card tomorrow. Some great fights Yes. But I realized why I get extra pumped for the Brazil cards.

I get to see the P4P Goddess Jhenny Andrade strut her stuff around the octagon. The only Octagon girl with a proper set of hips And just maybe the most luscious ass I have ever seen. I know the boobs are fake but at least they aren't big obnoxious balloons.

To top it off she is super cute, looks like a real woman, and her face is not 90% plastic!
Please UFC more girls like her. I know some of you are with me!

Cheers to Jhenny!

9381039_orig.jpg

036.jpg

jhenny-andrade-ring-girl-ufc.jpg

jhenny-andrade-at-ufc-pool-party-in-las-vegas_2.jpg

BTW
I will not accept any arguments to the contrary without pics.

I've seen her boobs, they appear fake.

I know you said arguments without pics won't be accepted, but I can't exactly post boobs here and not get banned, can I?

I know you said arguments without pics won't be accepted, but I can't exactly post boobs here and not get banned, can I?
I acknowledged they were fake in OP. They are nice fakes though (oxymoron I know) But I can give a pass to small fake ones if the shape is nice. Easier to believe that a smaller set is super perky lol.

I acknowledged they were fake in OP. They are nice fakes though (oxymoron I know) But I can give a pass to small fake ones if the shape is nice. Easier to believe that a smaller set is super perky lol.

Oh absolutely. And wtf did you expect me to do, read your OP, when you have all those pics? C'mon now.

I think the Brazilian ring card girls look extra sexy now you got 2 ancient botox queens on the Murican side. WTF is the UFC doing with Arianny and Brittany I will never know.

Getting extra pumped for an event due to mere seconds of exposure to a woman you'll never even converse with in real-life is beyond pathetic. Can't wait to see Cyborg pound some face, though.

Oh absolutely. And wtf did you expect me to do, read your OP, when you have all those pics? C'mon now.

I think the Brazilian ring card girls look extra sexy now you got 2 ancient botox queens on the Murican side. WTF is the UFC doing with Arianny and Brittany I will never know.
So just keeping track, you don't like Brittany, Arianny, or Meisha Tate any others? Arianny is way hotter than that semi fat black hair Brazilian ring girl that was at the weigh ins.

So just keeping track, you don't like Brittany, Arianny, or Meisha Tate any others? Arianny is way hotter than that semi fat black hair Brazilian ring girl that was at the weigh ins.

Pre-botox Arianny and Brittany were sexy as F, both way hotter than the current natural Murican ring card girls (forgot their names).

Botox ruined them though. Especially Brittany. Her face would literally make me soft. Anyway this is nothing new, plenty of people share the same sentiments. WEC Brittany etc. etc.

And yeah I dunno what the deal is with the other Brazilian chick.

Yeah Im kinda surprised the UFC hasn't sold off Arianny and Brittney's contracts to the Spearmint Rhino yet. They should at least work out a trade program or something.

Pre-botox Arianny and Brittany were sexy as F, both way hotter than the current natural Murican ring card girls (forgot their names).

Botox ruined them though. Especially Brittany. Her face would literally make me soft. Anyway this is nothing new, plenty of people share the same sentiments. WEC Brittany etc. etc.

And yeah I dunno what the deal is with the other Brazilian chick.
Brittany I agree with but Arianny is still fine as shit imo.

Brittany I agree with but Arianny is still fine as shit imo.

She's okay I suppose, but a while back I saw an old UFC weigh in with her in it and the contrast simply cannot be unseen. You're getting used to her gradual transition, but go check out something 5+ years ago and you'll see.

She's okay I suppose, but a while back I saw an old UFC weigh in with her in it and the contrast simply cannot be unseen. You're getting used to her gradual transition, but go check out something 5+ years ago and you'll see.
I've come across some pretty hot Arianny pics in my research lately maybe she's cutting back on the botox.

Only one way to find out

Don't let that stop you. The white belts almost took over this site not too long.
Believe in yourself.

C'mon bro, how many times do you think I've already been banned from Sherdog? You think I'm really a 2014 Sherbro? You're a college kid, you should know better.

I like pancakes for breakfast not sitting below a ladies back.

Jhenny ftw.

Back