Worst Title Shot Snubs in the UFC: Poll?

Worst Title Shot Snubs in the UFC (multiple choice if needed)

• Total voters

latoya johnson

Double Black Card
@Green
Reaction score
Mods, would you please make a poll for this?

The voting options are

Max Holloway
Jose Aldo
Tony Ferguson
Jacare Souza
Yoel Romero

Also, Sherdog, what's the worst title shot snub in UFC history? I say Jacare. The promotion would rather have a brash Brit, than an ugly non-English speaking Brazilian as champ.

I hate johnny hendricks but it's him, by far.

If McGOAT doesn't get the LW title shot, it would be the worst in UFC history. Anyone with 2 back to back 1.5+ million PPVs deserves a title shot in any division he so chooses.

Right now I would say Max Holloway. He fought 4 times in 2014 and 2015. Currently on a 9 win streak, that's just crazy.

Meet Jon Fitch.

UFC and DFW watched him win seven straight bouts at WW after his title loss to GSP and would not give him a second shot. That's the ultimate snub.

Guys, why are you obsessed with Conor? It's getting weird.
Every thread...

Jacare lost in a super unimpressive fight recently.

Yoel popped and has been out.

Aldo is interim champ he should just stay calm and fight whoever next the belt will eventually come.

Ferg doesnt have enough top wins and looked like shit vs Lando.

Holloway has been robbed so my vote is him.

Holloway for me, longest win streak in UFC of any contender in any weight class, and it doesn't look like he is getting a title shot any time soon by the way things are going.

Matt Lindland and isn't even close. They actually made up an excuse to kick him out instead of giving him a title shot. According to some, at the time, Couture technically should've been cut for the same reason they trumped up to get rid of Lindland (also Lindland was promised a title shot publically)

If McGOAT doesn't get the LW title shot, it would be the worst in UFC history. Anyone with 2 back to back 1.5+ million PPVs deserves a title shot in any division he so chooses.
Lol money logic and nothing to do with his fighting ability. You act like an investor and not a fan of the sport

Although I'm stoked to see Hendo embarrass Bisping again, I'm going with Jacare out of those options. He was brushed aside for a fighter who isn't even ranked in the top 10 and, objectively, that is just wrong.

Back