Is Conor vs Aldo a battle of good and evil?

AnytimeAnywhereAldo

No, Daddy, no!
Banned
Reaction score
We all know how Mcgregor can be, however, not enough attention is paid to Aldo. Aldo is cool, calm, and collected. He is a respectful family man and the perfect martial artist. For Conor to prevail here would be tragic. Aldo IS the old breed, the very essence of mma. Conor is like the guy who stole my gf in high school, is that the kind of guy we want to represent OUR sport? Aldo represents all of us. Conor is the bully. Alpha or not, there are more important things.

Wasn't Aldo the one talking about getting back at McGregor "in the streets"?

Aldo is so cool calm and collected that he dresses up like Game of Thrones and denies fighting Conor.

evil already won. and didnt aldo run away from a ped test or send his tester out of the country some shady stuff.

You been thinking about your first post for 7 months and this is the shit you come up with?

The thing is Conor is all that is good because he is god

You know this is sherdog right?

80% of posters think McNugget is God's gift to man.

wtf? it was a battle of the old vs new. the next one would be a battle between a legitimate owner and a pickpocket.

evil already won. and didnt aldo run away from a ped test or send his tester out of the country some shady stuff.
You really think an ALLEGED ped violation overshadows the fact that Conor is a high school bully? The kind of guy that shoved me into a locker? There is no solid proof he ever broke any rules, Aldo is the hero we need at FW. Not Connie.

You really think an ALLEGED ped violation overshadows the fact that Conor is a high school bully? The kind of guy that shoved me into a locker? There is no solid proof he ever broke any rules, Aldo is the hero we need at FW. Not Connie.
conor is not your high school bully he just plays one on tv.

We all know how Mcgregor can be, however, not enough attention is paid to Aldo. Aldo is cool, calm, and collected. He is a respectful family man and the perfect martial artist. For Conor to prevail here would be tragic. Aldo IS the old breed, the very essence of mma. Conor is like the guy who stole my gf in high school, is that the kind of guy we want to represent OUR sport? Aldo represents all of us. Conor is the bully. Alpha or not, there are more important things.

Conor can certainly be a dick, but I don't know that I'd go so far as to call him evil. But I kind of miss the days when he was a loud up-and-coming prospect. Everyone was on the edge of their seats, wondering how far he'd go, and if he'd stand a chance against the division's elite. Now it's all about money.

Agreed TS. Conor reminds me of this kid I knew who would beat me up and pee on my face everyday before school.

Grody.

conor is not your high school bully he just plays one on tv.
He is Aldo's bully, and Aldo learned his lesson. He will come in confident, refusing to make eye contact as usual, and make quick work of Conor. Take him down and submit him, just like I would my bully if I desired. Just like Aldo, I have the moral code of a martial artist and would never hurt the uninitiated with bjj. Connie on the other hand isn't so lucky ;)

I see a fellow Aldo fan! What bully does Conor remind you of?

Never been bullied cant answer that.
Besides i think he's a disrespectful pos who puts on an act for the camera

You probably deserved it.

Back