Has anyone tried Alpha Brain? That UFC fighters use?

PRIDE_DREAM_RIZIN

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Alpha-Brain.jpg

Joe Rogan swears by it and a lot of UFC fighters use ONNIT products? Is it all hype?

I watched JRE with Cowboy on it.. the recent one and it made me want to try it haha

Joe slowgan is a Fukin beast so I'm buying 2 tubs right now.

Yeah. Gave me heart palpatations and couldn't sleep for a day.

Got a refund.

Could've been a faulty batch, I dunno but a friend had the same reaction.

I put it in the same boat as any of Rogan's other shill attempts.

Yeah, I take alpha brain. Great stuff. Might want to take some 5-htp in addition too along with it.

I've always been tempted to try it but the price is ridiculous. Look up amazon reviews (im sure some are fake reviews but there are lots of reviews). I doubt alphabrain would help as much as a healthy diet with lots of exercise would

I did had great lucid dreams and seemed a bit more focused. Too expensive tho so fuck that.

I'd say if you're getting into supplements there are a lot more vital nutrients you could spend your money on. That's not a knock on Alpha Brain, but unless you're having problems focusing (which probably has more to do with what you are putting into your body - the bad stuff, than something you're missing) in this case if you're looking at alpha brain it enhances cognitive function and clarity of thought, if you need that you can get it by cutting a lot of crap out of your diet.

I ordered some. Mother fuckers sent me Beta-Brain. Had to up the dosage to get to that Alpha level.

Don't forget to use the codeword "Rogan" for 10% off any and all supplements

Take 750mg of Testosterone Cypionate per week, and you will look AND feel alpha as fuck. It's what testosterone does for a man.

No joke, I normally look and act semi beta, but after I got on high Test, it totally changed me.

Anyone who is prone to hair loss should take propecia or any anti-DHT meds while taking Test to avoid losing your hair.

Yeah. Gave me heart palpatations and couldn't sleep for a day.

Got a refund.

Could've been a faulty batch, I dunno but a friend had the same reaction.

I put it in the same boat as any of Rogan's other shill attempts.

Or you're just a little bitch.

I took 1/2 dosage recommended. Worked a little bit. Improved concentration. No lucid Pink Floyd acid dreams though. o_O <{nope}>

Take 750mg of Testosterone Cypionate per week, and you will look AND feel alpha as fuck. It's what testosterone does for a man.

No joke, I normally look and act semi beta, but after I got on high Test, it totally changed me.

Anyone who is prone to hair loss should take propecia or any anti-DHT meds while taking Test to avoid losing your hair.
GTFO. Not taking any product that makes my hair fall out.

I tried it and didn't really notice much. I'm keenly interested in nootropics, and would love to find one that works. Unfortunately the only effects I've ever noticed from any is a lighter wallet and actually feeling fuzzier and dull while taking one. I didn't get that crappy effect from Alphabrain, all I got from that was a lot of nothing.

I tried it.. Did absolutely nothing

Back