What were the sherdog forums like after Brocks fights?

Bingo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hey sherbro's, as you can see I am a new member on this forums, I have been browsing since late last year so I got to see the chaos after ufc 193, 194, 196, 202 and 203 with punk. However I obviously did not get to see the reactions after Brocks UFC debut, carwin and mir rematch and couture fight. Can somebody give me an indication of the vibe on the forums after those events and where they rank to mcnutters? Thanks!

Oh man. It's a sad, sad place.

#GUERNICAbless

image003.png

There was no such thing as Brock Bless, but there should have been.

I don't remember Brock fans being really bad. Then again, I've been plagued by Conor fans, so even the Chael fans looked like saints compared to them.

So from what I gathered, there were more appreciation threads, not just nuthugger threads

Brock and Conor fans are the WOAT (worst of all time) fanbases. Easily.

I'd say Brock fans were even more delusional than Conor fans. They truly thought he was the best HW ever and would quickly become the GOAT. Like, truly truly thought that.
The only person who blesses you is you, kinda sad bro
I hex Guernica.

#GuernicaHex

Hey sherbro's, as you can see I am a new member on this forums, I have been browsing since late last year so I got to see the chaos after ufc 193, 194, 196, 202 and 203 with punk. However I obviously did not get to see the reactions after Brocks UFC debut, carwin and mir rematch and couture fight. Can somebody give me an indication of the vibe on the forums after those events and where they rank to mcnutters? Thanks!

Brock wins -----> Dojo Warrior Fan is very sad. Sport is tainted and illegitimate. World implosion imminent.

Brock loses ----> Sanctity of MMA upheld. Fraud WWE clown dispatched. World saved.

That's not everyone, but you got a lot of that type of thing.

He got quite a lot of criticism about his striking, mostly after the Carwin fight. And lots of people defending him about his heart and the fact he just came off a surgery getting a foot of his internal organs removed. Before that, it was a lot of hype, and everyone craved for Brock vs Fedor. That would have gotten more ppv buys than conor ever will, but fedor's management was too greedy.

Back