conor is the greatest mma fighter ever if he wins the lw belt

james31

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The haters can say whatever but this dude is nice wit it. Ko'd p4p # 1 fighter in thurteen seconds, Which has never been before. Obliterated a entire division and then becomes the first person to hold 2 UFC straps at the same time.

Haters can talk all the shit they want but this dude is doing things never seen before in the sport. No point on fighting at fw as it really is unfair. It's too easy for him there which he clearly has shown.

Gotta feel bad for the haters that post the Diaz choke on mcgregor as he murked him his next fight. And I got pics for days on your "goats".

The personality keeps ppl hating but we are witnessing history and a true goat of mma.

Conor bless all my brodogs. IMG_0613.JPG

your obsession with Conor is legitimately terrifying

I knew what I was getting into when I clicked this...and yet I'm still shocked and dismayed.

But you'll still be a virgin

Who gives a shit if hes the greatest. He's the most entertaining and fun one to watch. That will do.

Hasn't defended his title and is 1 and 1 against Nate Diaz..

GOAT!

Anderson Silva completely disagrees. <6>

He has no time to fight, it's party time. #offufc205

The haters can say whatever but this dude is nice wit it. Ko'd p4p # 1 fighter in thurteen seconds, Which has never been before. Obliterated a entire division and then becomes the first person to hold 2 UFC straps at the same time.

Haters can talk all the shit they want but this dude is doing things never seen before in the sport. No point on fighting at fw as it really is unfair. It's too easy for him there which he clearly has shown.

Gotta feel bad for the haters that post the Diaz choke on mcgregor as he murked him his next fight. And I got pics for days on your "goats".

The personality keeps ppl hating but we are witnessing history and a true goat of mma.

Conor bless all my brodogs. View attachment 145783

To be fair only one other person has ever been given the chance to fight for another title while retaining his own and unfortunatly his opponent was GSP.

As for the Aldo win, remember when Weidman beat Anderson and told everyone he knew he would have to do it twice to prove his worth because of Andersons legendary status and incredible title run, the same applies to Conor, beat him again and prove it wasn't just a JDS Cain type situation.

giphy.gif

These kind of threads draw the haters in fast.

I'm turning into a Conor hater every time I see one of these idiotic thread titles. I don't want to dislike the guy, but constantly having his shortcomings flash through my mind seems to make it inevitable.

Back