Anthony Pettis At FW.

Mcnulty705

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Love pettis, great fighter i personally think he can do great at FW however he looks like Christian Bale with that weight loss. Not healthy haha
maxresdefault.jpg
19a50a9ab3851b206fda6b93d7610f85.jpg

He might look like a skeleton but the move to 145 is a good move for him. 155 is a nasty division right now and Pettis was having a hard time matching up with some.

Aldo vs Pettis has to happen soon since both are asking for it.

Pettis a FW won't ever be champion, even a point fighter like glass chin Aldo would finish him.

I think Pettis looks good at 145, and being there he is an instant contender since the division doesn't even have a champion.

His problem wasn't his weight. I think he will do well at FW but he looked pretty gassed I'm his last fight. I think he should go back to LW.

Yeah he looks highly malnourished... He's most likely staying at FW though huh?

Love pettis, great fighter i personally think he can do great at FW however he looks like Christian Bale with that weight loss. Not healthy haha
maxresdefault.jpg
19a50a9ab3851b206fda6b93d7610f85.jpg

He didn't look bad at all on fight day. Looks a lot better than what Conor Mcdouche looks cutting to 45. Having said that, he didn't convince me in his last fight. I know Oliveira is not a joke but he looked as slow as he looked the last couple of fights at 55.

It was hilarious how many people were saying "145? That isn't even a big cut for Pettis! He can do it easily!"

Crazy how different his face looks, like half the weight he cut was from his dome. Didnt look bad on fight night tho, this vid is just from a shitty point in his cut

Not as anywhere nearly as bad as George Roop.

Back