Gilbert Smith talks about why he is a member of Black Lives Matter

AdamHunter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. We have HW UFC Fighter Tim Johnson and Bellator Fighter Gilbert Smith on the show. On this episode Adam talks about his recent gig where a BusBoy tips him, CB talks about going to Mr. Olympia, Greg talks about Stand Up Comedy, we cover some of the Invicta Fights as well as UFC Brazil this weekend. Tim Johnson calls in and talks about why he prefers to have a Full Time Job and train MMA, joining the Army, Bouncing at a Strip Club, how girls from Fargo are totally shaved and more. Gilbert talks about his las boss in Bellator against Fernando Golnzalez, his thoughts on MTV and being a Member of Black Lives Matter and Why.
Hope you enjoy the show.
Adam

why do i always think of that generic white guy comedian that was on rogans podcast that one time whenever i read your username

Because he is black?

giphy.gif

War all of Gilbert's future opponents!

If you want to give it a political title then it shouldn't be here.

Glibert Smith heh?

I guess I'm next on your podcast then, I have many epic alcohol/drugs stories to tell, you wont be dissapointed. I had a fight once too.

We don't take kindly to threads of this type 'round these here parts. You best be scootin' along if'n y'know what's best for you.

Gilbert Smith is a fucking idiot and so are you for giving him a forum to express his POS views

BLM is a cancer in this country

Whole lot of sherdoggers are about to be triggered.

Back