Arvloski vs Barnett is this weekend. Anybody care?

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I know, I know it's not a thread about Ronda being fat or Conor would knock out Jones, Woodley or Alvarez.

Who ya got?

Arlovski via dracula acupuncture.

650x366

I see Andrei winning this fight by first or second round ko, but you never know with HW fights.

Part of me would love to see Barnett get him down and work his bjj but gotta support Andrei. He's awesome

AA get the W

If he does it good, thread will be open about him looking great

Then he will get KOd in the next fight

Is it 2008?

Yeah its a fight. Im not fired up or anything but it should be decent. I'll take barnett since hes got a better chin

I'll be rooting for Barnett.

i give the pitbull a big striking advantage,pitbull via tko 1st

Is it 2008?

Yeah its a fight. Im not fired up or anything but it should be decent. I'll take barnett since hes got a better chin

And to think Arlovski was 1 win away from a title shot. I was on that Arlovski dream train when he was on that streak.. maybe he can turn it back around? He looked like he fell asleep in that Overeem fight.

Rooting for Arlovski since Barnett pumps his ass full of steroids more than any fighter in the history of the sport. Also, Arlovski is my favorite UFC HW champ ever, I don't think he'll be champ again but I'm still a fan and don't want to see him get knocked out again. Hopefully Barnett gets brutally knocked out.

Im jost hoping no one gets ktfo

It's a really underwhelming card, can't say I'm actively anticipating any of the fights.

Of course. 2 guys I've been watching for a very long time. How awesome is it that both these men are still ranked in the top10 in 2016? Both of them have been counted out by fans in the past, and lol'd towards retirement.

Here's to hoping the fight goes into the 2nd round.

I like Arlovski a lot but I think Barnett stands a better chance against the top 5 heavyweights so for the sake of interesting future match making, I'm hoping for Barnett. Probably by submission or Decision.

After that, I'd like Travis Browne or Junior dos Santos against Barnett and Arlovski gets Struve for the insanity value.

Back