Was Fedor's last fight the most embarrassing one...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
To ever watch considering his record and who he was fighting? Did you ever felt this embarrassed for any other fighter?

I'm a big Fedor fan and it was pretty bad, but it wasn't as bad as watching the GOAT fight f'ing Jaideep Singh at 2-0.

Am I embarrassed knowing a former champion from 10 years ago, being out of shape and a shell of his self losing to a lower tier fighter? Nope.

It's sad to see, just not embarrassing.

It wasn't a great performance, but it wasn't embarrassing either. If he had have been finished in the first, then maybe, but he toughed it out and won the last couple of rounds. His recovery and heart were certainly admirable

I guess it depends on the expectations you put on him -

If you were expecting him to look like prime Fedor 12 or so years out from his peak, then you'd probably see it as embarrassing, but if you expected him to be a shell of his once great self, and as a 40 year old guy, then its not so embarrassing

Just my thoughts

Nope getting Bigfooted was way worse then any fighter that is aged & getting fucked up , Mirko getting Schaubed & Mired was really bad also .

Last edited:
Nope getting Bifooted was way worse then any fighter that is aged & getting fucked up , Mirko getting Schaubed & Mired was really bad also .
No shame in losing to big brown. He's a legend killer

Leben/wand still bugs me to this day

Wtf was wandy thinking

Embarrasing was watching Chuck Liddell getting KTFO over and over again.

Leben/Wand was embarrasing.

Coleman last fight was so bad that the UFC cut a guy in the hall of fame

lol.....

people that hack on Fedor for his last fight dont really know whats up((sorry))

the guy has ALWAYS fought some weaker opponents, the guy has had rough moments in fights all thru his career from the cut against TK, to the fujita clipping, the randleplex, having big Mark Coleman atop of him, being pancaked under a 7ft+350lb giant after unsuccessfully trying to take him down ((lol)) Arlovski's first few minutes in their fight, his fights against Arona and Lindland where victory was not easy to come by and yes Fabio Maldonaldo....

stop acting like this is some new turn of events ffs...go watch some of his fights

Fedor had shakey moments off and on all thru his career....understand that...its exactly that reason that he was beloved by all, the only people that want to spew negativity about the guy are people that A) were not even fans of the sport back then or B) those hardcore UFC fanatics that insisted that the UFC is where the best fights were ((At the time, even tho they werent)) and one of their hopes being that if they can discredit Fedor then UFC>PRIDE

leave him alone if you dont want to be a fan of such a fantastic fighter, who fucking cares if he is past his prime...who fucking cares if he wants a few more "easy" fights on his way out, he has earned that

War Fedor

PS no I didnt feel embarassed for Fedor, he weathered a rough storm and came back strong and dominant to finish out the fight, who I feel embarassed for is people that want to shit all over possibly the greatest fighter/attitude/persona combination that this sport has seen thus far especially when the guy was never anything at all but severely and sincerely humble both in victory and defeat

Yes he picked a can to crush and his fanboys were excited to see how badly he destroys him . Then he got humiliated and the UFC lost any interest in signing him.

people that hack on Fedor for his last fight dont really know whats up((sorry))

They never watched or are revisionist piles of shit.

PS no I didnt feel embarassed for Fedor, he weathered a rough storm and came back strong and dominant to finish out the fight, who I feel embarassed for is people that want to shit all over possibly the greatest fighter/attitude/persona combination that this sport has seen thus far especially when the guy was never anything at all but severely and sincerely humble both in victory and defeat

Ali was a scrub, who lost to Trevor Berbick! Also lost 3 of his last 4... what a fucking tool!

That's about how dumb these people are, and yes, the sport is younger than boxing... but show me a better heavyweight with better credentials..

I'm waiting...

Hope he comes back and fights Tito. Would be epic!

They never watched or are revisionist piles of shit.

Ali was a scrub, who lost to Trevor Berbick! Also lost 3 of his last 4... what a fucking tool!

That's about how dumb these people are, and yes, the sport is younger than boxing... but show me a better heavyweight with better credentials..

I'm waiting...

Reem?
Dream heavyweight champ
Strikeforce heavyweight champ
K1 champ

I want to say Cain as well, but injuries have setback his career.

Am I embarrassed knowing a former champion from 10 years ago, being out of shape and a shell of his self losing to a lower tier fighter? Nope.

It's sad to see, just not embarrassing.
It's always sad to see a top tier champ go longer than his body will allow. Fedor should have stayed retired.

Reem?
Dream heavyweight champ
Strikeforce heavyweight champ
K1 champ

I want to say Cain as well, but injuries have setback his career.
If Overeem wins the belt and defends against an opponent he lost to previously... He might be one of the HW GOATS

Weird saying that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back