Rafael dos Anjos: People treat you differently when you’re no longer UFC champion

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
"The loss showed me a lot of things. A lot of things that people think about me and people people around me how they reacted. I’m trying to get a good part of everything bad that happened in my life, This fight was a bad moment for me, but I am able to see a lot of things now that were hiding before. And it’s a good thing. Everything happened for a reason and God made everything perfect. I’m learning a lot of lessons."

I learned how people treat you. And for my family, everyone got sad, my wife and kids. It was a big loss for us, especially the way it went. Then, people treat you one way when you are champion, but when you are not the champion, everything changes and people treat you different. It was good to know how people really think and we can start making adjustments and make some cuts in the near future. And when I become champion again, for sure these people will not be on my side."

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/8/31/1...u-differently-when-youre-not-ufc-champion-mma

These hoes ain't loyal RDA :(

Not surprising to hear but I think RDA will be back with a vengeance.

RDA is still the best imo. He got caught. It happens. Much worse fighters have beaten Eddie and RDA will too

So only now he's learning that people only kiss ass when you are making a lot of money and then are no where to be found when red panty night is over?

RDA is still one of the best fighters in the UFC, imo.

That sucks. I still think he can beat anyone in the division on a good night. Alvarez & khabib included.

Really surprised he is finding this out now. That's called life, baby.

RDA relax, it´s nothing personal, just business. No wait...

image-65.jpeg

He broke guys like Bendo, Diaz, Pettis and Cerrone in prime.
He definely will get a title shot again, maybe next year

RDA is still top 3 LW and murks rest of that division outside of Khabib and now Eddie I guess.

I would like to see how he does against Eddie again and how would he hold against Barboza. With his new chin Barboza might just win. Barboza has better stand up and great TDD so RDA could end up sitting on the outside eating leg kicks all day.

If I was his family i would be mad about missing red panty night also due to a sore toe

"The loss showed me a lot of things. A lot of things that people think about me and people people around me how they reacted. I’m trying to get a good part of everything bad that happened in my life, This fight was a bad moment for me, but I am able to see a lot of things now that were hiding before. And it’s a good thing. Everything happened for a reason and God made everything perfect. I’m learning a lot of lessons."

I learned how people treat you. And for my family, everyone got sad, my wife and kids. It was a big loss for us, especially the way it went. Then, people treat you one way when you are champion, but when you are not the champion, everything changes and people treat you different. It was good to know how people really think and we can start making adjustments and make some cuts in the near future. And when I become champion again, for sure these people will not be on my side."

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/8/31/1...u-differently-when-youre-not-ufc-champion-mma

These hoes ain't loyal RDA :(

RDA is a super fighter, and a super guy. It's so refreshing to hear someone say, "money is not everything in his life", rather than idiots showing new 100k watches, and 2mil cars. If Fatty Dana said he just bought a new car. Why? Because his car was breaking down and he needed a new one. Showing all the gold and toys onto the internet pics, is just disgusting. Little kids with no food, see that shit, and what do they think? I want to be just like him. or Wow that guy is a big head, or why does he keep buying cars, don't they have food in America. The guys considered boring are the real martial artists, not giggling little Rip van Winkles.

You can see the people RDA is talking about in this video

Back