What should be Next for Nate Diaz and Conor Mcgregor....

Oh we've been through this many times

So.. Conor - defends
Nate - whatever

So.. Conor - defends
Nate - whatever

I don't really think Conor will defend the belt next... did u like the vid?

Yay! This forum needed another Diaz/McGregor thread. There isn't enough talk around here about those two.

I don't really think Conor will defend the belt next... did u like the vid?

So.. Conor - defends
Nate - whatever

sorry if you have been through it many times... I will have updated vids on topics every day or so... I just logged into the site, so may b a lil behind on the topic here..

sorry if you have been through it many times... I will have updated vids on topics every day or so... I just logged into the site, so may b a lil behind on the topic here..
not a problem on my part. Post away

Nate should just chill until december maybe Eddie or Ferguson.

Conor should fight Eddie or RDA.

Nate should fight Rda again. Both coming off losses.Conor should move on to Eddie or Aldo. Enough with the Diaz show.

Nate fills in for rda against Ferguson
While Connor wins LW belt
Boom Diaz mcgregor 3 $$$

Conor should defend the Featherweight Championship against Jose Aldo, and Nate should sit at home and wait until Conor decides to change his bum life again with a third $$$$$$ fight.

What I really think is gonna happen is Danas going to announce that the only way Conor won't have to defend his belt is if he fights Alvarez.

If he wins I could see him defending it against Diaz. If he loses I could see him moving down to defend the 145 belt and if he loses he'll want a rematch or fight 1 or 2 people that's not Diaz to try to get the belt back.

If you look at the way Conor talks when he's asked about defending 145 he tells you he mopped the best of the division and wants to see them fight each other for a chance at the 145 belt while he explores the heavier weights.

Conor - should be Aldo probably be Alvarez

Nate - Tony Ferguson

Conor vs Aldo.

Nate vs Cowboy II @ 170

Back