Conor is not too good for featherweight division.

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I've been accused of being a crazy Conor nuthugger by idiots, so I figured I'd clear my name by pointing this out.

I think Conor is the third GOAT after Fedor and GSP, and feel like Eddie is an easy match up for Conor, and with the right match ups and staying the fuck away from Khabib, Maia, he can even be the three weight division champion by beating Thomson if he beats Woodley.

But, I just say this because match ups make fights, and don't think Thomson's fight style is such that it relies on his size or power, but his speed and timing, and I think Conor is a better boxer, and can definitely hold his own, and I think he can beat him.

With that said, I still think Aldo can also beat him, so can Edgar, so can Chad Mendez, and even Choi who's an up and comer.

I don't think I was even a fan of Conor, but maybe, I just think that what Conor has done is the most impressive thing ever done in the history of MMA. Talking all that shit and koing Aldo like that in 13 seconds....

I've been accused of being a crazy Conor nuthugger by idiots, so I figured I'd clear my name by pointing this out.

I think Conor is the third GOAT after Fedor and GSP.

You failed to "clear your name" in the very next sentence

Didnt read the rest btw

I don't think I was even a fan of Conor, but maybe, I just think that what Conor has done is the most impressive thing ever done in the history of MMA. Talking all that shit and koing Aldo like that in 13 seconds....

Conor's entertaining as fuck, but to really impress me?

To impress me more than other fighters who've held their spot at the top for half a decade or more you gotta hold your spot at the top for half a decade or more.

That's what Greatness is made of.

dsb1.gif

I think Conor is the third GOAT after Fedor and GSP, .

Boy, it'd be fucking great if he had 1 title defense!

What, he doesn't!?

Maybe 2 top 10 wins total... LOL GREAT!

Delusional fuck.

I don't think you understand how Sher-anything works.

I think Conor is the third GOAT after Fedor and GSP, and feel like Eddie is an easy match up for Conor, and with the right match ups and staying the fuck away from Khabib, Maia, he can even be the three weight division champion by beating Thomson if he beats Woodley.

But, I just say this because match ups make fights, and don't think Thomson's fight style is such that it relies on his size or power, but his speed and timing, and I think Conor is a better boxer, and can definitely hold his own, and I think he can beat him.

With that said, I still think Aldo can also beat him, so can Edgar, so can Chad Mendez, and even Choi who's an up and comer.

The question is if Conor is too good for the Featherweight division. My answer is as of right now yes. I think Aldo should continue to defend his interim title until a rematch with Conor can be arranged.

I truly believe Conor owns that division, and shouldn't be forced to defend it for awhile even though it's already been awhile. Aldo is the #1 contender and he got knocked out by McGregor in 13 seconds. The cards are in Mcgregors hands.

Back