Do you think a healthy Shogun can beat JBJ

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Under the new testing? Please be fair and civil.

Jon Jones beats any version of Shogun actually in my opinion.

No. Jones is a roider but he still beats Shogun on or off roids imo

I don't think so. Jones is just too big and calm. Under Pride rules and when Shogun was younger and healthy, I think he would have a better chance, but I still don't think he would win.

Idk,think he can if is "Shogun day".He's got everything..

I don't think so. Jones is just too big and calm. Under Pride rules and when Shogun was younger and healthy, I think he would have a better chance, but I still don't think he would win.
Maybe, just because Rua might catch him

Of course he could. Saying that it's impossible for Fighter A to beat Fighter B is stupid. Shogun would of course be a big underdog and it would be a huge upset it he would win, but it wouldn't be the first time a big underdog manages to defy the odds and pull out a win.

Jon Jones beats any version of Shogun actually in my opinion.

Man, IDK... Shogun was a fucking one man wrecking crew in his prime, and I mean pre-UFC....

Depends. Is it Coke Jones v. Healthy Shogun, or ED Jones?

Rua is at the "getting knocked out by OSP and robbing prospects" stage of his career, give it a rest guys.

Man, IDK... Shogun was a fucking one man wrecking crew in his prime, and I mean pre-UFC....

Indeed he was my good man, hypotheticals are mainly just a dream. Its why they cant be argued over. Nor can we ever know with certainty.

Back