Was Jose Aldo's 13 second loss the most humiliating defeat in UFC history?

JoseThirteen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jose Aldo gets knocked out and embarrassed in 13 seconds
There are lots of humiliating losses in the UFC. Examples include Anderson Silva getting dropped after acting cocky, Brock Lesnar getting pounded by Overeem and covering up.

However, nothing comes close to the humiliating Jose Aldo felt when he was knocked out in just 13 seconds in front of a 15,000 strong crowd and 1.6 million households who watched the PPV

Most embarrassing loss in UFC history?
2F54B80600000578-0-image-a-22_1449990366407.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely not. Most experts consider it to be an official fluke and not even a defeat at all.

Forrest vs. Silva and I like Forrest.

After all the build up and suspense. Yes.

"If he's conscious when he hits the mat I will crush his hips and strangle him"

dtzm8xdezzybgswfk1jj.jpg

But yeah. Aldo loss was worse.

Also a lot of Guillard's losses.

Your name is retarded and not even clever at all

Luckily you JUST signed up just to make a Conor shitpost, so you can just make another account. You should probably do that tbh

Didnt read btw

I say yes it might be if not Its one of the most embarassing for sure. 13 sec.

It's def up there. Idk if its quite Forrest against silva though

reudiger vs lauzon.

and fuck that.

rousey getting absolutely dismantled by holm. and the aftermath was much more humiliating.

I think so, and BJ Penn St-Pierre II has to be up there somewhere.

"To the death Georges"

Absolutely not. Most experts consider it to be an official fluke and not even a defeat at all.
yeah, but most people who watched it are not experts. most people just watch it and think jose aldo is garbage after that, even though he was undefeated for nearly a decade

Not even close. Anybody can get caught--it says much less than someone being dominated over the course of several rounds.

Lol at "most experts" source or GTFO, and I dislike Conor but a W is a W, fluke or no fluke, there is no controversy here.

Not even close. Anybody can get caught--it says much less than someone being dominated over the course of several rounds.
yeah but come on man, after all the suspense and trash talk and hype it ends in 13 seconds.
and jose aldo was no beginner, he was the number 1 pound for pound fighter and was the champ too

Rhonda getting executed in public was pretty bad.

Your name is retarded and not even clever at all

Luckily you JUST signed up just to make a Conor shitpost, so you can just make another account. You should probably do that tbh

Didnt read btw
Lol, he was probably rooting for Diaz and jumped ship.

Back