Joe Rogan says that Forrest Griffin was compromised in his A. Silva fight

Tseren**

*Bant
Banned
Reaction score
What I know going into that fight was that Forrest was compromised. He was knocked out twice during training camp. He was experiencing a lot of doubt.

@ 54:45

old info. Word is that Forrest was also on Xanax in that fight.

This is already known, he was KOd in training and took too much Xanax the night before. If you've ever taken Xanax you'd know that it can roll over to the next day if you take too much, it's called tote lag

xanax is a hellavuh drug

Didn't know about him getting KO'd in training, that plus the drugs equals a rough meeting with Silva.

Don't forget the: "Muh waif wuz havin a kid" against Shogun.

fg2.gif

This is already known, he was KOd in training and took too much Xanax the night before. If you've ever taken Xanax you'd know that it can roll over to the next day if you take too much, it's called tote lag

it's called kinda awesome as long as you're not doing shit.

plus he hurt his foot warming up with Junior Seau unless I'm mistaken.

it's called kinda awesome as long as you're not doing shit.

plus he hurt his foot warming up with Junior Seau unless I'm mistaken.
I live in FL, biggest state for prescription overdose, have lost a lot of friends to Xanax addiction, not something I really laugh about.

Who was he training with that KO'd him?

sorry about your buds brah. I go a little too far here sometimes. I have an awful sense of humor.
Lol, it's no biggie, I was actually gonna edit it cuz it sounded too dickish, the point I wanted to get across is I know what Xanax is like lol

Back