GSP RESPONDS to Dana White's comments - 'UFC Tonight' (VIDEO)

He looks so much smaller, really makes me wonder if he did use something like others suggested...there was a time in his career where he had all the signs.

Whey botd wark far teh behst of ar ehnterehst

He looks so much smaller, really makes me wonder if he did use something like others suggested...there was a time in his career where he had all the signs.

No kidding, he looks the same size as Kenflo lmao, granted he has a suit.on but damn.... GSP on that George Shrinks tip

Blasphemy. He looks virtually identical Joe.

gsphuge.jpg

No kidding, he looks the same size as Kenflo lmao, granted he has a suit.on but damn.... GSP on that George Shrinks tip

You lads are saying he got smaller, now that he isn't training and competing professionally?

Blimmey...

He looks about the same size as when he was competing

Possibly and probably.

But most of these oh they look so different threads end up being pictures were there not flexing or slightly different light.He probably looks the same,he is a 170er he is not a big man

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

WTF!??

I'm not from Canada!

Possibly and probably.

But most of these oh they look so different threads end up being pictures were there not flexing or slightly different light.He probably looks the same,he is a 170er he is not a big man

The old contract / lose money under reebok precedent is what they're probably worried about as opposed to forking over the money.

Gsp and taking big risks...

Actually miss that accent though.

lol @ Dana's reverse psychology contract negotiations.

Just because GSP isn't a "smack" talking doesn't me he lost his drive to be a Champion. WTF is Dana smoking.

Let me know when GSP signs a contract, until then I'm just kind of sick of hearing aboot him.

Back