Conor

cigano

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Has there ever been someone as brave who always puts it all on the line even when he doesn't have to?

1) Always taking fights on short notice. Has always maintained he feels its his responsibility to make sure the show goes on for the fans. Even the greatest of all time - Jon Jones - has said he won't take fights on short notice again after OSP and we all know the debacles with Sonnen years ago. Conor puts it on the line with everything to lose.

2) Fighting two weight classes above his championship weight class. Can you see Nate Diaz fighting at light heavyweight? Doubt it.

3) He could have simply waited for RDA to recover from his stubbed toe but instead decided to give Nate a shot out of respect not only for Nate but for the fans. And lets be brutally fuckin' honest - the way he was getting under RDA's skin, he would have KO'd him in 2 rounds. No fucking doubt about it.

Last edited:
Love or hate him, he should be given props for taking risks and doing shit few fighters will.

He's a crazy mo-fo.

Sherdog wanted a fighter like this until they got one.

Royce-Gracie-Interview.jpg

He is a very risky fighter and that's what i like about him.He is not conventional and boring.

He is down to fight whoever.

Has there ever been someone as brave who always puts it all on the line even when he doesn't have to?

1) Always taking fights on short notice. Has always maintained he feels its his responsibility to make sure the show goes on for the fans. Even the greatest of all time - Jon Jones - has said he won't take fights on short notice again after OSP and we all know the debacles with Sonnen years ago. Conor puts it on the line with everything to lose.

2) Fighting two weight classes above his championship weight class. Can you see Nate Diaz fighting at light heavyweight? Doubt it.

3) He could have simply waited for RDA to recover from his stubbed toe but instead decided to give Nate a shot out of respect not only for Nate but for the fans.

I agree, that's one of many reasons why I'm a huge Conor fan. Not only is he a great fighter, he's the best talker in the business, he's super entertaining and he puts the fans and the show first. Conor is the GOAT.

The way Conor was throwing those water bottles was absolutely hilarious. Every press conference Conor attends is gold.

-

Im not a fan oj BJ Penn, but I respect him for taking fights from 145 pounds to 205.

Bravest...U No....loudest, Biggest mouth...yup.

3) He could have simply waited for RDA to recover from his stubbed toe but instead decided to give Nate a shot out of respect not only for Nate but for the fans. And lets be brutally fuckin' honest - the way he was getting under RDA's skin, he would have KO'd him in 2 rounds. No fucking doubt about it.

No. He's not the first fighter to do things like this, he won't be the last......and he is certainly not the most successful.

I'm surprised you took the time to let go of his nutsack to type out this post.

Back