Overeem trashes Punk, punches kid, and puts fear in interviewer for asking steroid question.

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Overeem puts fear of death in reporter when he asks if Brock was juicing in their fight. The interviewer says "when I asked you that question you looked at me like you were going to kill me, I was terrified there for a moment." Reem then makes a joke about taking him out back and killing him. (Begins 4:20)

Source:

These goofs suck at doing MMA interviews. Bring Ariel back to Fox! I can only look at Megan Olivi's face that many times before I get bored of her vanilla questions.

giphy.gif

Alistair sure has been saying some dumb shit that could be biting him in the ass next week.

One of the baddest men on Earth and he's a fairly smart, funny, grounded guy.

Just joking around, bullshit title...

Overeem is the most well spoken guy in MMA....Extremely Humble, fights people, gets beat by them and is still friends with them.

Meanwhile we have Sherdog hating this guy for nonsensical made up bullshit.

Overeem is the most humble man in MMA, never seen a guy get destroyed so much and still not give up...still help fellow fighters by encouraging them by telling them "dont give up, I never gave up"

Alistair sure has been saying some dumb shit that could be biting him in the ass next week.
My thoughts exactly. Stipe is gonna knock him out cold

Overeem would not be acting so tough if Ben Rothwell was the interviewer.

Need a gift of their fight.

These goofs suck at doing MMA interviews. Bring Ariel back to Fox! I can only look at Megan Olivi's face that many times before I get bored of her vanilla questions.

giphy.gif
they are like 99% better than the other interviewers

I thought overeem was pretty light hearted and loose in the interview. Those two robotic numbskulls interviewing him need to go.

WAR OVEREEM!!!

I hope he wins the title!

Overeem puts fear of death in reporter when he asks if Brock was juicing in their fight. The interviewer says "when I asked you that question you looked at me like you were going to kill me, I was terrified there for a moment." Reem then makes a joke about taking him out back and killing him. (Begins 4:20)

Source:

God damn, Overeem is TINY.

I've met dan o'tool before. He is probably the funniest guy I have ever talked to.

Overeem is the most well spoken guy in MMA....Extremely Humble, fights people, gets beat by them and is still friends with them.

Meanwhile we have Sherdog hating this guy for nonsensical made up bullshit.

Overeem is the most humble man in MMA, never seen a guy get destroyed so much and still not give up...still help fellow fighters by encouraging them by telling them "dont give up, I never gave up"
Not to mention he's beat some fucking ass through the years

Overeem the steroid abuser.
57b14a2399e0338c4886115fe297be2f.jpg

Overeem off the roids. Pics don't lie he was a PED cheater for many years.

Overeem lied! Everyone can name two Taylor Swift songs, everyone. Aside from that I enjoyed it, and I don't enjoy things easily. I'm now going back to this incredible episode of Naked and Afraid.

Back