Rory MacDonald is killing it on Twitter

rory would smother bendo to some kind of finish

On a scale of Rory vs Ellenberger to Rory vs Robbie 2 I rate the excitement Rory vs Tarec. Boring, boring, boring, the KO tweet at the end

Rory MacDonald vs Michael Page YES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Glad to see Rory get a deal he's happy with. Hope he gets a good opponent.

Rory MacDonald vs Michael Page YES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
I'd be shocked if michael page was able to handle an experienced elite level fighter like Rory who's till in their prime. Guy is def fun to watch, just too soon i say

No one doubts the top talent there. It's after the top 1-3 guys in the division where the talent falls off an asteroid sized cliff. But good for him though, make that money

Damn how fast Sherdog forget about Rory. They moved my thread to another forum and Rory is a UFC fighter and one of the best on the roster. Now he's on Bellator because of money issues, but he gives us many good wars.

Don't move this thread to another forum, ladies

I stopped reading at "their r".

I have nothing against Rory, but for fuck sakes he's a grown man who's first language is English, and he's in the public eye, and he looks like he doesn't know the difference between there and their.

I'm by no means a grammar nazi, and if this was written by some shertard I wouldn't even stop to think about it, but come on Rory.

Rory isn't wrong. Every time the fc absorbed an org, fighters from that org won gold. And a lot still populate top 10 spots in multiple divisions.

Rory has some interesting matches ahead of him.

Guys, guys!

giphy.gif

Back