GSP: "I want to comeback. They know my terms that i want. Trust me I'm very reasonable..."

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
A fight with Conor makes no sense, so I'm convinced it's happening.

says he doesn't want to come back for one fight. Wants to comeback and go on a run.

He's making a lot of money not fighting right now. Says his contract is old. Was before Reebok and if he comes back without his sponsor money he used to get, he'll be losing money.

On the Toronto show. "What a coincidence." :)

Who would be better to than me to fight in Toronto and bring the PPV up . (Something close to that."

Asked who he'd fight. says it's Woodley, Diaz, and Maia. They'll elevate him.

Is it just me or is it funny that not many people miss GSP? His comeback would be big but I don't think him leaving or coming back has made as big of an impact as he thinks. Or is it just me?

on Dana's -he doesn't want it- comments.

That won't work on me. I won't fight for peanuts. Give me one fight and see.... says a little more stuff.

Says they'll probably be friends after he's done fighting but now it's business.

Is it just me or is it funny that not many people miss GSP? His comeback would be big but I don't think him leaving or coming back has made as big of an impact as he thinks. Or is it just me?

Most of us canadian fans are in love with him. I admit my bias, but the guy is one of our sports heroes, and undeniably one of the greatest of all time.

I will purchase tickets to the toronto show if he is the ME

He probably wants to wear some Hayabusa and Under Armour gear at fight week and walking to the ring. Dana's like, "derrr Reebok bitch!"

If they make it right, i'll fight in Toronto, no problem.

Most of us canadian fans are in love with him. I admit my bias, but the guy is one of our sports heroes, and undeniably one of the greatest of all time.

I will purchase tickets to the toronto show if he is the ME
Understandable, He is one of the greatest and I get the national pride just seems more people were pumped when BJ came back the first time. Being as he retired with the belt you would think people would be foaming at the mouth to see his return. Think it has to do with his fighting style?

Well I'm finally convinced GSP actually wants to comeback, let's make it happen Dana. Your cheapskate ways already lost MacDonald

iVnvvm7.jpg

wish everybody get off Maia Gsp eats him up let him fight woodley then he can fight wonder boy
only the Brazils are crying to see maia vs gsp... wow big fight..
let woodley step up and prove how good he is :)

Not sure why he's talking so much about coming back. I'd imagine it wouldn't be hard since he's an all time great. Maybe his demands are unrealistic? Would be much better if it was a surprise like Brock at 200. Not dragged out like this ..

Understandable, He is one of the greatest and I get the national pride just seems more people were pumped when BJ came back the first time. Being as he retired with the belt you would think people would be foaming at the mouth to see his return. Think it has to do with his fighting style?

Every casual fan I know (although I live in canada) is excited at the idea. In my experience, its only sherdog hating on him because he's a good grappler.

I don't understand why he just doesn't go to bellator if it's not about the money. He can fight at 170 or 185 either one depends which class Rory will fight. I don't think he needs the UFc

Back