What are the hardest shots that landed and didn´t put the other guy away?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I´m picking this recent punch Lewis landed on Nelson. How the hell was Nelson not KOed by this? Incredible.... What other hard shots can you guys remember that sould´ve KOed the other guy but didn´t?

One more question, after getting brutalized by JDS, fucked up by Werdum, KOed by Hunt, beat up by Reem and staying on his feet after taking this shot from Lewis, I guess Roy Nelson is the living proof that "the fighter´s lose their chin once they get KOed" is just a myth. What do you guys think?

lewis nelson.jpg

or the entire first round of this fight?
maynard edgar.jpg

Last edited:
Shadface's right hand on Jones chin as he is walking in. Same one that made Chuck sleep.

Unshaped.

Hunto landed a clean right bomb on Rothwell toward the end of their fight and he just sorta sagged his head down and stayed upright.

Crocop LHKing Mark Hunt

johnson-kd-cormier.gif

Damn, that was hard.... but on a further analysis, DC was moving away and it didn´t land on the chin or temple and I felt like he wasn´t really rocked, just fell from the power. But visually, still one of the best punches knock downs.

yeah that punch from Anthony Johnson would have killed anyone else. DC is one tough mofo.

The first giant right hand JDS landed on Hunt. Then proceeds to get KO'd by a grazing calf of JDS on that wheel kick.

Kongo vs Barry, Kongo took some massive punishment in that fight and still fucking won. Most badass moment of his career.

Damn, that was hard.... but on a further analysis, DC was moving away and it didn´t land on the chin or temple and I felt like he wasn´t really rocked, just fell from the power. But visually, still one of the best punches knock downs.
Rumble knows how hard he hit him and he said he was very surprised he got back up

Back