Did you know that Overeem is part Irish?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
His ancestry is Jamaican -Irish. His father great great grandfather was Irish.

He has had questionable heart at times

Did you know TS is part Irish, part troll and part twelve year old :p

You mean his mom? His mom is Dutch, hid dad is Jamaican.

jamaica ya might not believe but jamaica we have roided fighter his names overeem

so you're taking a comment from your last shite thread to start a new shite thread?

Think lots of Irish were in Jamaica back in the day. The Cork accent has a kinda weird similarity to the Jamaican accent, but the Jamaican accent is way cooler.

The best way to work out if someone is Irish is to count their twitter followers, the Irish claim everyone famous is Irish.

Nah...

I think the doctor just missed some of his foreskin.

It's all good bro.

Think lots of Irish were in Jamaica back in the day. The Cork accent has a kinda weird similarity to the Jamaican accent, but the Jamaican accent is way cooler.

Interesting. I dont hear it haha.

Ive heard the Australian accent resembles some old london accent but have never really heard similarities.

Every so often ill hear an irish person talk and ill get hints of an aussie accent, no idea where they are from...Or perhaps im just hearing tings.

The best way to work out if someone is Irish is to count their twitter followers, the Irish claim everyone famous is Irish.

Its prob not incorrect. I mean id wager most aussies have irish ancestry but unlike americans its not really "celebrated"...

Did you know TS is part Irish, part troll and part twelve year old :p
KOfinger with his 100 threads per day o_Oo_O all of which are absoutley shit and meaningless haha

Back