If Conor KO's GSP, will you accept his GOAT status?

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If the Conor v GSP rumors are true, and this fight happens, and Conor KO's GSP @ 155 or 170, will you accept him as the legitimate GOAT?

He would have a 13 second KO win over the 145 GOAT
He would have a KO win over the 170 GOAT and arguable p4p GOAT.
He would have world titles at 145, 155, and 2 wins are 170.

How far does Conor have to go before you accept him as the greatest of all time?

I'd be super impressed, but the haters will say "lol he KO'd a retired guy who was ducking Woodley" or "lol Serra dropped him too, doesn't mean anything!" or "GSP was never that great!" etc etc because, as we all know, the haters are gonna hate. I'm convinced that there is absolutely nothing Conor could do to win their respect. He could fight Anderson, Bisping, and Rockhold at the same time and KO each one and still the haters would make excuses and discredit his opponents. He could fight a literal army of terminators and save the future and the haters will continue hating.

I prefer my GOATs to have some sort of title defense streak.

This is pathetic on GSPs part if true. The WW goat vs a FW boxer... wow. How brave.

Defeat GSP would put connie in goat contention. But without some title defenses his claim still would be kinda empty.

It will come when it's earned, not when it's expected from one's impatient fan base.

Conor has one impressive punch on his resume. This GOAT talk has to stop

GSP must first fight Woodley for the title, or Conor for that matter.

Not interesting in them fighting without a belt.

Longevity makes you the GOAT, not a couple good wins. Only after a long successful career can this be answered.

Why are Conor fans so desperate for people to accept him. Can't you be a fan of someone without needing approval from the rest of mma fans.:)

Back