Who wins between Matt brown and Nate Diaz

Spider Ricco

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The fights not on but looking to settle something, who do you think takes this fight. I'm saying Matt brown fairly convincingly

Matt Brown held his own against Lawler, but Nate.

Despite the recent slide...I got Matt. Don't think Nate would hurt his body or get him down, thus leading to Matt having his way.

Hard to say but if the fight was on i would pick Brown on my betting slip. They were almost scheduled to fight but it fell through and both guys were happy it did

Nate via being better everywhere.

lol at people picking Nate. Brown would bully him in the clinch so easily. Take him down at will, and just beat him up with pressure.

Matt would maul Nate much like Rory slammed Nate around I think it looks similar to that...

Both are tough dudes. Have to go with the immotal one here due to strength advantage.

The fights not on but looking to settle something, who do you think takes this fight. I'm saying Matt brown fairly convincingly
Brown
Nate looked a little undersized when fighting 170

Brown would get in his face and make his night difficult imo

nate easily but conor hater won't admit it cause it would mean conor can beat someone a veteran WW can't

Brown
Nate looked a little undersized when fighting 170

Brown would get in his face and make his night difficult imo
nate was bullying Dong hyun kim in the 3rd round, if it was a 5 rounder he would have won

Back