Cyborg claims her walking weight is....175 lbs!!

blah_blah619

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
http://mmajunkie.com/2016/08/cyborg...f-ufc-future-just-my-division-and-superfights

“I’d actually been dieting for two years to make bantamweight,” Cyborg said. “And I said I could do 140, but not bantam. There was the opportunity to fight at UFC 198, in Curitiba. 140 was hard for me. My weight is already hard, I’ll usually walk around at 175 pounds, around 77 kilos, but I thought nothing is impossible and I thought it was so special that it was in Curitiba, in my hometown in Brasil, that I thought I had to try and give it my all.”

daaaaaaaaaamn, even for male BW's that huge. No wonder she has such a hard time making 135.

vseBbRQm.jpg

If that's the case then shut up about calling out 135'ers to meet you at 145. Once upon a time Rumble competed at 170. With the proper diet she can make 135.

thats a huge woman. give her 145lb division and have fat honda fight at 145 where she belongs.

So women can't have a fat free mass index above 22 without steroids. It's proven that's the upper limit. A FFMI of 22 would only be attainable by the absolute elite of elite women genetically. Cyborgs FFMI is around 24. Pretty well irrefutable evidence she is on anabolics.

SO get off the steroids and you can make weighty. Simple.

does she think talking shit is an effective dieting tool or something? this is too much posturing for someone with little to nothing to bring to the table...

Well we all know it's nearly impossible to lose muscle and drop pounds that way

Don't sleep on the female viking, Lina Lansberg. Sh'es a tough dude and a huge warrior

And just think, she used to walk around at 160 and would die if she tried to make 135.

Must be my math.

Dieting for 2 years to be able to cut to 140? Bitch, please. 2 weeks of doing just cardio and no strength training would probably ditch over 5 lbs.

So why does she want to beat up all these 135lb women?

What's so surprising about this? Gina Carano's walk weight is 198lbs. She's bigger than Cyborg.
Cyborg's lighter than imagined, if anything.

If she makes 135 want to see her fight zingano or Tate

Back