Rafael Dos Anjos - Tony Ferguson first staredown

tony forced that smile badly. what a poser

Going to be one hell of a fight. Ferguson is going to wake up wondering where his kid is at.

RDA looks thick but he's wearing a T-shirt so idk.

I thought Junior had a little brother or something, so I clicked to see if TS was talking about Dos Anjos

Ferguson is gonna hammer him.

Seriously, I have massive doubts about RDA. Have done for quite some time. Comparing how he looked and acted before being smashed by Alvarez to his previous fights, something was extremely different. I bet any money he now goes on a slump, and El Cucuy is gonna wreck him inside 5mins.

Ferguson is gonna hammer him.

Seriously, I have massive doubts about RDA. Have done for quite some time. Comparing how he looked and acted before being smashed by Alvarez to his previous fights, something was extremely different. I bet any money he now goes on a slump, and El Cucuy is gonna wreck him inside 5mins.
wait, what? you mean how he acted in the alvarez fight, or how he's acted since?

because during the fight, he looked sharp and on point. dude was in tremendous shape and it showed. he lost a fight to another awesome fighter, but he was showing no signs of not being at his best. and i haven't seen anything from him since?

unless his chin is gone - and i honestly don't think it is - he's going to beat the living shit out of ferguson. people are sleeping on RDA big time.

Who cares about either of these bums. Who is Lando Vannata fighting next?

Back