if Woodley doesn't fight Thompson the card better be STACKED

Rikishii

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Cause I'm not going to watch him fight anyone else and pay for it unless it comes with a bunch of other bad ass fights.

Tyron is such a bummer as champ. Totally missing the championship mindset. Hasn't earned anything he's asked for and wants to deny others things they clearly deserve and actually EARNED. That's enough to make just about any person a shit bag in my mind.

Think about it. If you had a Co worker that acted like Tyron you'd hate that guy.

Hey TS:

tumblr_mf32890mzP1r9k4mwo1_r1_500.gif

He's taking the Bisping route.

Woodley v Matt Hughes confirmed.

I don't care how much they stack it. I'm not paying for it. I'll finally join the streamers.

Well he definitely deserves the belt, he knocked out the champ. But I agree, he's a fucking drag.

He's the ww champion, what do you mean he hasn't earned anything?

Cause I'm not going to watch him fight anyone else and pay for it unless it comes with a bunch of other bad ass fights.

Tyron is such a bummer as champ. Totally missing the championship mindset. Hasn't earned anything he's asked for and wants to deny others things they clearly deserve and actually EARNED. That's enough to make just about any person a shit bag in my mind.

Think about it. If you had a Co worker that acted like Tyron you'd hate that guy.
Hasn't earn anything he asked for ?

I said it from the start, I believe he fights Wonderboy next.

It'll be fine...

UFC 206: TORONTO
Woodley vs GSP
Thompson vs Maia

Too bad the event had low numbers, and he did nothing to help rectify that.

What were the reported PPV numbers?

I've only seen MMAPayout's projection/estimate of 285,000-300,000 for UFC 201. Which woudln't be bad.

What were the reported PPV numbers?

I've only seen MMAPayout's projection/estimate of 285,000-300,000 for UFC 201. Which woudln't be bad.
If they were good, UFC would be talking about it by now.

Back