Let Mcgregor motivate you

All right... not a bad video.

The orchestra music at the start didn't do it for me.

Motivated by a full grown man having a temper tantrum and throwing bottles at a press conference?

only motivation I need...
giphy.gif

Inspiration and motivation are different. Motivation runs out quick compared to when your feeling inspiration. Aim to be inspired. That will bring the discipline required.

the "surprise surprise" bit is one of the most depressing, cringeworthy moments in MMA literally ever. Nate Diaz was legitimately unsurprised when he beat Conor McGregor, so "I'm not surprised motherfucker" was the realest thing that he could have said, punctuated by motherfucker, it's so Diaz.

Conor took a meme and rode the wave on it, rehearsed it for months, waiting for this moment. It's one of the most uncomfortable things that nobody noticed was cringeworthy and shitty.

the "surprise surprise" bit is one of the most depressing, cringeworthy moments in MMA literally ever. Nate Diaz was legitimately unsurprised when he beat Conor McGregor, so "I'm not surprised motherfucker" was the realest thing that he could have said, punctuated by motherfucker, it's so Diaz.

Conor took a meme and rode the wave on it, rehearsed it for months, waiting for this moment. It's one of the most uncomfortable things that nobody noticed was cringeworthy and shitty.
oh I noticed. I noticed the shit out of it

Does Conor represent the Lolly Pop Gail?

Of all threads to be salty on.

A cheetah never hides its spots

{<BJPeen}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back