ATTN Sherdog, I need your help.

JohnyBrabo

Mackin & Stackin Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
With the news of Joe Silva departing (wooooooo) the UFC, I come to you in this time of need. I have one simple request.

I, @JohnyBrabo, aspire to be the new UFC matchmaker. Just think, your brother in arms putting on the fights WE ALL WANT TO SEE!

Our new overlords aren't here to fuck about, they're here for change. Embrace it. I ask that you flood the UFC with your request I assume this crucial position. There will be no more worthless TUF vs TUF fights or bullshit late injury replacements. With your help I can make this happen Sherdog!

A quick view of my platform

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/play-matchmaker-post-ufc-202.3323889/

My post history will show I have long outperformed the incumbent.

Are you here to take part or to take over? Vote @JohnyBrabo for UFC matchmaker! With your help, in 2017 I will make the UFC great again!

I'm @JohnyBrabo and I approve this message.

#VOTEJOHNY
#JOHNYBLESS

Last edited:
I'll follow you into Hell Amigo. Let's get this done.

got-your-back_o_1698667.jpg

@JohnyBrabo vs @LORDTENSAIMMA in the Thunderdome.

Since there will be so many applicants, maybe @Jermei (the natural matchmaker) could set up some sort of tourney involving fight wagers.

Sherdog Official Matchmaker title is on the line!!!

That quick to stab Joe Silva in the back, TS?

shame on you, Reinstate Joe Silva! Bring back the funny dwarf man!

Will you make a JDS/Caraway fight so I can move in on Miesha while he's in a coma?

This is all I ask for my vote

TS, I will prostate myself at your feet if you succeed in securing the matchmaker position and FOR NO REASON ever offer a fighter not ranked in the top 40 a fight slot in the patented "Octagon" ie. the highest level of the sport of MMA.

You will have the power to force the unranked f-tard wannabe MMA fighters out of the Octagon, and into the minor leagues off of PPV cards where they belong!

If you make more UK PPVs with the best match ups and not the usual rubbish we get.

Then:

2016-08-31-20-25-10--97677563.jpeg

Back