Do you get MAD when your favorite fighter loses?

mad or sad.

depend the way they lose

Very, and then I hop off the bandwagon and make a thread talking shit about them on Sherdog.

No. I don't. Maybe if they get screwed by the judges though.

Yeah, i get sad but it goes away quickly.

I usually only get pissed if one of my sons starts mocking me after a fighter I follow loses....If I'm alone watching the fight, I suffer in silence.

Yes. I crush whatever I am holding in my hand to dust (which sucks when Miesha fights).

I usually only get pissed if one of my sons starts mocking me after a fighter I follow loses....If I'm alone watching the fight, I suffer in silence.
Bisping, is that you?

Yes. I crush whatever I am holding in my hand to dust (which sucks when Miesha fights).

UFC 200 probably rendered you permanently impotent

Considering I'm almost ALWAYS consuming alcohol when I watch my favorite fighters, hell yeah I get mad! Let's just say when Conor lost to Nate I don't remember anything from the rest of that night :p

Lol kinda. It's really weird almost get depressed for a few days when I really am rooting for a guy, like Jose/Conor. Took me a good week to get back to normal.

Saying "freakin'" when you're pissed off is fucking fake.

Not really. Condit just lost. It sucks but it's not a big deal, lol.

Sad and disappointed if it's something Nasty like Fedor saying he was retiring after the Werdum fight, excited for Wands comeback after 18 months only to lose in half a minute, etc.

Lol kinda. It's really weird almost get depressed for a few days when I really am rooting for a guy, like Jose/Conor. Took me a good week to get back to normal.

1P0t5nJ

Lol....My youngest son went into a deep state of depression. Barley left his room for 2 days. My oldest and I were rooting for McGregor. We busted the kids chops unmerifully.

Here is the look on my sons face when Aldo got KO'd (minus the fish hook in the forehead):

537155_109653902547785_810345364_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back