Does anyone think Woodley trying to duck Wonderboy is to build hype?

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. He should want the GSP fight (and get it if they can get George signed in the next month).

But i think it has had what started out as an unintended result. Woodleys attempts to avoid the fight is making people cry out for the fight.

If Woodley simply accepts the challenge people wouldn't care much about the fight.

But with them basically forcing Woodley to take the fight he didn't want seems to be building hype for the event that probably wouldnt have been there otherwise.

No I think he just doesn't want to fight the fucking guy. Who would?

For Woodley it's about building "bank". Not "hype".

13722246_322525921427253_1593614023_n.jpg

Woodley wants to get money before he goes plummeting down the ranking.

Don't get me wrong. He should want the GSP fight (and get it if they can get George signed in the next month).

But i think it has had what started out as an unintended result. Woodleys attempts to avoid the fight is making people cry out for the fight.

If Woodley simply accepts the challenge people wouldn't care much about the fight.

But with them basically forcing Woodley to take the fight he didn't want seems to be building hype for the event that probably wouldnt have been there otherwise.
tumblr_inline_n541bfZhjd1qgt12i.gif

You're overthinking this.
You are probably right. I don't think that was the plan.

I think they noticed it was an unintende result though and will use the storyline to sell a title fight between two fighters with small fanbases.

You are probably right. I don't think that was the plan.

I think they noticed it was an unintende result though and will use the storyline to sell a title fight between two fighters with small fanbases.
yep

T-Wood talked about how there is a million dollar difference between being the main event and the co-main.
You have to be the main event to get paid.
Wonderboy was looking like a co-main before all the hype.

I dont think so.Wonderboy is the most dangerous guy in the division right now and i dont think tyron has the style to beat him,so he is trying to get a big money fight before then.You cant blame the guy really i mean this is his one chance to make a payday

I'm never paying for a pay per view he headlines again. So if that's his intent, he's failing. If he wants money, I refuse to help give it to him.

Don't think so.
But for sure his comments on many things made him a polarizing figure.
But I think he is simply looking for the biggest payday while he's at the top.
Say what you want, WB is not that well known. Not like GSP. Maia either.

So he is just trying to get paid the most.

I'm never paying for a pay per view he headlines again. So if that's his intent, he's failing. If he wants money, I refuse to help give it to him.
I think I asked in a different thread you wrote this in but I probably got drunk and missed your response.

You would skip a Woodley headlined ppv if its against GSP for his comeback?

One of the biggest hypocrite in the sport, I feel WB already created the hype with his dominant performances on Hendricks and McDonald

Woodley is too dumb to conjure some masterplan. He's not a draw, he looks like a dork without his beard, and he'll get his head kicked into the nosebleed seats so hard by Wonderboy that it will look like his mom caught the holy ghost.

Back