He still got it?

• Total voters

Renzo Machida

Carlson Gracie Lineage
@Orange
Reaction score

image.JPG

He still got it?

Looks like our opinions don't really matter if he's back at the gym again.

But still "got it" as in being how he used to?

Fuck no. Even in the striking area, which is his best department, he has been getting beaten at.

He can still fight. He's just not at the top anymore. I'd like to see him against someone ranked around #10 to see how he does

Stepping up against Cormier was a crazy move, and hopefully Anderson got a crazy paycheck to go along with it. But I really think he should retire, he's got nothing left to prove in the sport.

I went wild when he hurt DC. It would have been epic if he would've finished him.

Stepping up against Cormier was a crazy move, and hopefully Anderson got a crazy paycheck to go along with it. But I really think he should retire, he's got nothing left to prove in the sport.

Nah, he should train and hope Hendo gets injured and he's able to take a short notice fight. He knocks out Bisping this time then retires as champ. Boom!

he is putting on a seminar this saturday, I cannot wait to meet the GOAT in person

As long as he's willing and able to put on fun fights at a high level I say stick around as long as you want Anderson. This coming from a non fan.

He just went three rounds on short notice with the LHW champ (whom he also hurt with a body kick)...

...he's still got it.

I love Anderson, I'll always appreciate what he's done in MMA, he'll always be my favorite fighter, but I truly wish he'd retire.

Back