Rory MacDonald thinks Robbie was juiced up in the 2nd fight and he feels "robbed"

still salty about getting his whole shit broke, he'll never be the same fighter again. UFC did right not to match

I've always suspected Robbie has been "on something" in this second UFC run, but I'd like to believe it really is down to hard work. He has looked completely different, but that could be put down to maturing as a fighter and getting the right coaching and training.

His comeback is one of MMA's great underdog stories, I hope it doesn't get stained with steroid or PED usage theories.

Robbed of his sense of smell.

He didn't accuse him of that. He specifically said he didn't want to point fingers. However he said he found out "interesting information" and had to look into it more.

Rory MacDonald recently claimed on the MMA Hour that Robbie Lawler tested 'four times higher than the limit,' and had some ‘very suspicious’ results. I believe Rory is referring to the Nevada athletic commission tests which were performed at the WADA-accredited SMRTL lab In June 2015—prior to their UFC 189 bout—the results of which were first brought to my attention by @dimspace on twitter.

The results of these tests do have an abnormal result: in a test on sample taken on June 5th, Lawler’s Luteinizing Hormone (LH) results came back at 64.2 mlU/mL. WADA guidelines label any result over 20.0 mlU/mL a presumptive adverse analytical finding which requires further testing. There is a caveat regarding the specific gravity of the urine involved, but it’s not applicable to Lawler’s results.

He didn't accuse him of that. He specifically said he didn't want to point fingers. However he said he found out "interesting information" and had to look into it more.
Same information gsp got on hendricks and was shitting it from fighting him because his stuff was better

Impossible

LBq6hR4.jpg

I've always suspected Robbie has been "on something" in this second UFC run, but I'd like to believe it really is down to hard work. He has looked completely different, but that could be put down to maturing as a fighter and getting the right coaching and training.

His comeback is one of MMA's great underdog stories, I hope it doesn't get stained with steroid or PED usage theories.

I also like to think Santa Clause is real.
He is likely to be more real than Robbie making a huge comeback at his age and going toe to toe with pre-usada Hendricks for 5 rounds while being clean.

My friend and I watching Lawler vs Hendricks at the bar, we both just lol' at how obviously both guys were enhanced.

Go face him in a rematch then, Rory. Wait that's right, you went to Bellator.

Honestly i wouldn't be suprised if Robbie was on something.

So what about the first fight when Rory had nothing for him?

Back