This is still the best MMA fighter sparring a boxer video ever..

Nice. Thanks for posting.

Anderson always had top boxing for MMA, But he was deluded if he ever thought he could beat Roy Jones Jr, faded or not.

His oponnent was stressed, slow, and was overcommiting to all punches. AS was super cool in sparring and was just having fun. He didnt punch him hard even once.

AS is love, AS i life. :D

Also remember that AS like to be elusive with his kicking game to set up hand strikes.

Nice sparring.

His oponnent was stressed, slow, and was overcommiting to all punches. AS was super cool in sparring and was just having fun. He didnt punch him hard even once.

Also remember that AS like to be elusive with his kicking game to set up hand strikes.

Nice sparring.
Agreed.

hqdefault.jpg

Who is the guy he is sparring? A pro boxer? a good one? or just "a boxer" like off the street? also was Anderson World Champion at the time?

Why the fuck would Anderson be on the cover of anything about takedowns and takedown defense?

13640_1_grande.jpeg

I no hespect dis veedio.

opened the thread expecting to see Fedor-Lebedev.

Nice sparring.

Yeah i agree. Amazing sparring

He was on those dick pills tho, the little weasel. Don't forget.

Fedor vs Lebedev was much better than that.

Lebedev is a legit world champion while Anderson was sparring a nobody, I mean does anyone even know the name of that boxer?

Lebedev is a legit world champion while Anderson was sparring a nobody, I mean does anyone even know the name of that boxer?

And Fedor got completely lit up.

AS boxing > Fedor's

Fedor vs Lebedev was the best.

They were throwing bombs.

Fedor landed more but Lebedev wobbled him

Back