Conor McGregor back training 2 days after UFC 202

on mo time

punch.gif

Doing a few sets with the cameras on for your Youtube channel isn't back to training.

It looks like Conor is once again a liar and wasnt seriously injured at all. Now he can quit ducking Aldo so Aldo can get his belt back.

Announce Aldo vs McTapper ll already Dana. Unless McTapper is stripped of the belt and is told to fuck off and fight Khabib.

I thought it was the ankle. Another injury story made up by Conor. Eaten up by fans.

Post fight interview: Did you break your foot in the fight? My foot is fine it's my shin that's the problem, he just checked those kicks.
I don't see where he made anything up.

I thought it was the ankle. Another injury story made up by Conor. Eaten up by fans.

Yep then they try to bury the bullshit and act like he never said it or try to twist everything in order to try and make Conor not a liar.

Wow, so much hate.

He had a ankle injury coming into the fight. They thought his foot was injured during the fight but ended up being his shin. He's fine. Do a little research.

Yeah just limping for fun there. Don't know if broken but definitely fucked up enough to have a bad limp.

Yep then they try to bury the bullshit and act like he never said it or try to twist everything in order to try and make Conor not a liar.

He never said it was broken. I don't know if you know this but Conor isn't a doctor of orthopedics.

What body part is he working? I've never seen that machine before.

Or, you know, you just did zero fucking research on what was going on with his leg/foot and now you retarded haters gotta try to attack Conor/Conor fans on ANOTHER thing.

I bet on Diaz btw so inb4 nuthugger

Back