Fighters doubted Conor, then all lost...

dmc

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
[yt]

The FACT is, is that Conor lost the first fight due to cardio. Nate didnt beat Conor, poor cardio did...
...Another fact, Nate almost won 2nd fight, because of Conors cardio ...
At 145, Conor has backed up everything he has said, and at 155 he will do the same...

Thank God. Another Conor thread. I was about to have a breakdown.

I'm a big Conor fan, but there's no way he's going to legit hang with WWs.

LW seems like a good fit for him physically, but he'll have to continue to improve his TDD because there are some grapple-heavy killers in that weight class.

I'm a big Conor fan, but there's no way he's going to legit hang with WWs.

LW seems like a good fit for him physically, but he'll have to continue to improve his TDD because there are some grapple-heavy killers in that weight class.

I agree. I also think his grappling and wrestling will continue to improve. At first I was worried about him never evolving, but after the 2nd Daiz fight he has proved he is committed to getting better and becoming the best fighter he can possibly be.

He knows he cant hang at WW, but he did have 2 fights there though. After he makes his run through 155 though, he may jump to WW down the road, just because...

Sure avoided Frankie like the plague.

He knows he cant hang at WW, but he did have 2 fights there though. After he makes his run through 155 though, he may jump to WW down the road, just because...
Yea I could see him doing the odd novelty WW fight down the road but 155 is likely to be his home.

[yt]

The FACT is, is that Conor lost the first fight due to cardio. Nate didnt beat Conor, poor cardio did...
...Another fact, Nate almost won 2nd fight, because of Conors cardio ...
At 145, Conor has backed up everything he has said, and at 155 he will do the same...

absolutely disgraceful, get a grip on what you are doing with your life. stop posting this pathetic garbage, you fucking suck

Nate didn't beat Conor. Cardio did.

Got it.

Sure avoided Frankie like the plague.
If Frankie had beaten Aldo in their rematch, we definitely would be talking about Conor vs Edgar for the FW title, but Aldo ruined him. Frankie isn't even in the radar right now and that isn't Conor's fault. Several people still claim that Conor is/was ducking Frankie and that is so weak.

It sure is great that someone remembered Conor McGregor and reminded us all who he is with this rare Mcpraise thread

For those keeping score

Overeems next

TS you should exercise more critical thinking and less

tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

P4P Cardio is definitely GOAT. Look how many fighter it has defeated!

lol, so not going through with cutting the weight to make 155 makes his first fight with diaz a ww fight?

Back