Who is Donald Cerrone signed to fight ??

andy18_1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
just listening to the rogan podcast and around 2 hours in he mentions that he has signed his next fight but it is going to be weird to fight him because he is a really good friend and his girlfriends favourite fighter , does anyone know who he is talking about ?

Please be Lawler. Please be Lawler.

It's going to be Lawler, I met Cerrone's girl at the airport.

Donald vs Lawler is one hell of a fight man...

If the T-Wood don't stole Lawler's soul, I think that the Ruthless will be too much for the cowboy...

I would love either Lawler or Condit. Condit is a Jackson's guy so the friend part makes sense.

For the love of everything LAWLER OR CONDIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Really feel like its lawler from the way he was talking on the podcast. I also think unless Robbie's chin is shot that Robbie takes it pretty viciously

Lawler vs Cowboy will look like RDA vs Cowboy 2, imo

Would be a violent tilt but want to see both guys pick up a W in their next fight so won't be disappointed if it is not Lawler.

Lawler vs Cerrone?

Yes. Yes, please. Please? Yes.

Please Lord! Robbie Lawler! That would be an epic fight.

He hinted at it on Joe Rogan's podcast, then went on to say he trains with him and is one of his best friends, but couldn't say the name.

Ideas? Supposed to be at UFC 205.

Please Lord! Robbie Lawler! That would be an epic fight.

Yeah, it would, but Lawler is coming off of a loss, so it seems less than likely that the UFC will make this match up. Would be very happy to be wrong as hell here.

Back