RR is Physically and mentally doing great

WhatNOW

THE KING IS BACK
Banned
Reaction score
The former queen of the women's bantamweight division last stepped foot inside the cage at UFC 193 back in November 2015.

That card saw the Olympic bronze medallist suffer a devastating second-round KO loss to Holly Holm and lose her grip on the 135-pound title.

Rousey was shaken by the loss, which was the first of her professional career, and admitted that it briefly made her contemplate suicide.

Her comments, which were made during an appearance on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show', raised serious concerns over her mixed martial arts future.

However, Browne, who will do battle with Fabricio Werdum at UFC 203, has quashed retirement talk by claiming the 'Rowdy' one is in a good place.

"Physically and mentally doing great," he told ESPN's Brett Okamoto.

"I feel bad for whoever's next."

It was rumoured that Rousey's comeback fightcould take place at UFC 205 on November 12.

However, according to UFC president Dana White, the former Strikeforce star will not feature at the landmark New York show.

That's nice

giphy.gif

Lol it's funny but reading the words "Physically and mentally doing great" it makes me think Ronda is likely the opposite.

Well he's not likely to say "yeah, man she's a wreck"

I'm sure she's doing fine, but I'd rather hear it straight from the horses mouth. Were the suicide comments made seriously? or in jest? I never saw that interview. Either way that's not good.

Still with Edmund tho, doesn't mean jack shit

Well he's not likely to say "yeah, man she's a wreck"

I'm sure she's doing fine, but I'd rather hear it straight from the horses mouth. Were the suicide comments made seriously? or in jest? I never saw that interview. Either way that's not good.

She was bawling her eyes out so i think it was serious.Either that or she is a better actress than i thought

In b4 pics/gifs of Ronda getting ko'ed and being fat.

Woops, too late.

She was bawling her eyes out so i think it was serious.Either that or she is a better actress than i thought

That doesn't sound good. It's also sad, because if she had fought to a gameplan, rather than the bumrush, I think most of the time she takes Holm (and still would be top of the division). The division has gotten better in her absence, but she'd still be a force to be reckoned with. I think her problem was she was surrounded by yes men and guys telling her she's the baddest person to ever walk the planet (Joe Rogan, Dana White etc.,)

meh.
She will probably be fine until she has to walk to the octagon.
That's where mentally she will be tested.

I hope she will be fine.
I would just also hope she learned humility as well.

Yes, she's in such a great mental state, she can't even step into an arena and support her man even from the back in the locker rooms.

It'll be telling when her man shows up to fight again in a very important fight vs Werdum and she's no where to be seen, again, waiting for him at home in a pile of blankets and purple pillows watching it on TV.

In b4 pics/gifs of Ronda getting ko'ed and being fat.

Woops, too late.
Unless you started the Honda thread, you will always be too late to get inb4 pics of her getting KTFO and being hefty.

That´s the spirit, now get in there and fight woman!

Yeah if this were the case she'd probably be booked already. Broken. Conor gets embarrassed and a couple months later he's in there fighting the guy again to redeem himself. Ronda gets embarrassed, drops off the earth, and becomes a dnb

That doesn't sound good. It's also sad, because if she had fought to a gameplan, rather than the bumrush, I think most of the time she takes Holm (and still would be top of the division). The division has gotten better in her absence, but she'd still be a force to be reckoned with. I think her problem was she was surrounded by yes men and guys telling her she's the baddest person to ever walk the planet (Joe Rogan, Dana White etc.,)

I agree with you.It was more arrogance and lack of respect for her opponent that led to her demise.I want to say that she will be back but i dont know if she can build her confidence back up.

Let her rematch Holly just to be sure.

Back