What if Blachowicz beats Gustafsson?

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will it catapult him into title shot versus the winner of DC vs. Rumble?

Hmm no Jon Jones,he's in a rehab or something.

first thing that happens is gus fans commit e-suicide imo or deny the fight happened

No because he'll still be only 3-2 in his last five, It'll boost him for sure, but he'd still need some more notable wins.

Last edited:
Then Gus his tattoo guy will make another lousy 20 bucks.

I dont know, but your AV sure did catapult something in my pants.

If that happens, be sure to get ready for the "Gustafsson is done" threads.

Still, i believe Gustafsson is better in all the fields so i highly doubt it he will lose.

Hed surely go up in rankings. I might play the odds here and take blachowicz. Not a lot of cash anyway. +450. Maybe he can get a sub or dec.

If this happens Gus will write on his FB that he's more motivated than ever and that he will get his belt back.

LHW is really lacking talent. Shogun is still ranked #7 lol. It's basically just Bader and Gus that are somewhat contenders. So the sad thing is that Gus might get a shot.

LHW is really lacking talent. Shogun is still ranked #7 lol. It's basically just Bader and Gus that are somewhat contenders. So the sad thing is that Gus might get a shot.
Yeah LightHeavyweight needs some new contenders.

Yeah LightHeavyweight needs some new contenders.

Yeah, just look at the ufc rankings and you realise there are no one really worthy of fighting for the title. Might as well be Gus then.

Barnettowicz barely beat the ghost of Igor Pokrajac. Gus gonna murk that man.

Back