Overeem thinks Conor would last more than 1.5 rounds against him

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's from his interview for fox with Jay and Dan.

More than 1.5 rounds means he thinks conor would last more than 8 minutes. That's proves that overeem is a very down to earth person and not as cocky as people think. Also it proves that conor is really an incredible fighter that can easily win the WW belt if he wanted.

Maybe if he runs for his life like he did against Nate

Sources or Reem never said that.

With the right strategy most small fighters could survive and perhaps take it to a decision but they're not gonna get in the pocket and mix it up and survive.

Maybe if he runs for his life like he did against Nate

Ayo!!

little-drummer-boy-o.gif

More than 1.5 rounds means he thinks conor would last more than 8 minutes. That's proves that overeem is a very down to earth person and not as cocky as people think. Also it proves that conor is really an incredible fighter that can easily win the WW belt if he wanted.

It's not that hard to last 1.5 rounds against Calcuecoreem though. I can probably last 18 seconds just by running until I gas.

That is a humble assessment, but that doesn't mean he can easily win the WW belt.

Overeem trying to get dat McGregor fight payday. Tell me you wouldn't watch a superfight between Overeem and McGregor. If Overeem wins the belt then we got 2 champs going at it. I want it just for the visual of the tale of the tape. McGregor 5'9 145 vs 6'4 250 and the staredown where Conor comes up to Overeems belly button.

Well both guys gas after 1 and a half rounds so if Conor survives that long God knows what happens.

hqdefault.jpg

He wants to get into Conor's tight circle (No homo), He might replace Artem in the near future.

Well I give Reem about 2 - 4 mins against Stipe before he goes to sleep. So maybe Conor could get 8 mins in against that guy. He'll be running from Stipe ( That's why I give him as many as 4 mins ). Maybe he runs from Conor too.

b0eXj.gif

Good, good...keep it up Reem and let him take the bait. He doesn't know you eat ponies like him for breakfast.

attn: Conor fans

Everyone will continue to think you are delusional turds of little value to e-society until you stop making comments like:

"Also it proves that conor is really an incredible fighter that can easily win the WW belt if he wanted"

Don't tell me that Conor can 'easily' beat Woodley, Maia, Condit, GSP, Nick Diaz, Thompson, Ellenberger, Brown.....get the FUCK out of here. This is insane.

and just because The Reem says it would take 8 minutes for him to decapitate Conor does not "prove" anything. It just proves that the Reem is kind of delusional himself.

That makes him very cocky. Because who actually believes Overeem makes it out of the first round himself? He simply can't take that left straight.

Because Allistar likes to play with his food?

giphy.gif

Back